1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No Man's Land

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Thyagu sir too bad here there is only a click for "like" and not Ones for :haha" or "wow" "sad" or angry like facebook.. Then I would have clicked on " Haha".Seriously selling smithereens to kite industry? Coating the thread with powdered glass is banned as it has taken many lives with people giving up their ghosts with their throats cut. Balloons can cause damage too . People have been blinded by balloons thrown at them during holi. The best solution is a guideline that houses should not be built upto the border but a limit must be set a kilometer or so away, After that there could be a green belt.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thanks for the accolades.
    2. Rules are only to be broken for which we have visible proofs.
    Your suggestion well taken for future building construction approval. Your house and those of neighbouring (inebriated) state can’t be relocated I suppose!
    3. In Chennai kites flown with “Maanja” thread even this season although rules are in force. Balloons thrown across during Holi although rules are there banning it.
    4. Thanks for your humour and pointers. As I read your jottings, I remember enjoying late CHO Ramasamy of Tamilnadu for his satire and always vitriolic humour yet thought provoking.
    Regards.
    God bless.

Balajee likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

The rules in India are simply pointers for what should not be done so that people can actually do it. Relocation ? We are yet to located the inebriated neighbours who threw the bottles across the border.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks and Regards.