1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

no idea what to think

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by clairegurklies, May 28, 2010.

1. clairegurklies

clairegurklies New IL'ite

hi there this is all new to me never talked about marrage things on line what cant hurt to ask right?
    well this is whats going on my other half and I are getting married in less then 2 weeks and i dont no if it from my former husband ( what he did to me) or if its my hormones (8 mouths preag) but there has been things that my soon to be husband has done that has mad me feel as if he i cheating on me, (found a pic of him and a girl in are car) when i asked him about it he snaped at me telling me that everything i hink there is something going on that i think he is cheating on me, he has been taking a lot out me everyone around him.....the past two days he really has not talked to me, what do I do i feel like there is something he is not telling me help plz........

confused

2. Vidya21

Vidya21 Senior IL'ite

How long have you known him? Any idea who that girl might be? Is it an old picture?

3. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

What were your issues with the first marriage?
    Have you seen signs of infidelity or cheating with your current fiance?

FL

4. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear clairegurklies,

If you dont mind, could you tell us what the issues were in your first marriage. How long have you know your fiancee? PLease be doubly careful before getting into a marriage with someone whom you have some doubts or you see red flags.

Contented