1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No Excuses Please

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Kamalji,

Have been busy off-late so my frequency to IL has reduced, trying my best to squeeze in time. Happy to know that you felt nice hearing from me :-D .

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

No excuses Kamalji! Itnee dinon ke baad I step in here and aapka ek post at least na padein tho kaise! Very happy to see that you too have not changed - same humour uss din, aur aaj bhi :) . Enjoyed as usual.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji sis,

No problem Viji for coming late, at least yu came.soi wont send Indrani to yr house.HAHA
    Yes people do make silly excuses, and cant say no directly which would be a good option.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Knot,

Wow, so good to see u, maybe after 5 years eh ! And i am honoured that u thought it fit to read me.Keep coming, it feels so nice.How have u been, hope the kangaroos have been kind to u.HAHA

Welcome.

Regards

kamal

5. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

no excuse day .Responding as soon as I read the mail with great difficulty stole a day for my wedding and stuck for 40yrs so do have mercy on me I have only one spouse ,we are made for each other no risk taking ability at this age. Jaipur visit is definitely on the cards. but have been a great fund riser selling dreams to people and getting them to invest , so may be I'll catch you unawares ,after all I am half a doctor /half business person .Sabarmati ka pani dus saal piye hein tho koon mein kuch tho hoga ki paise eitt sakun !!. so be cautiously confident !!
    take care
    enjoy your snippets.
    gita