1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No Excuses Please

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

No Excuses Please

Yesterday was Teachers day, 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Sept. Do u know what is today, 6[SUP]th[/SUP] Sept? No ? Well yesterday I was a student, and today I turn a teacher, I will tell u what day it is today.

6[SUP]th[/SUP] of September has been coined as “ NO EXCUSE DAY”. Today one has to promise not to make any excuse, not to the boss, nor to the wife, no excuse in short !!!

Well one more day added to the Card Manufacturers, they will mint money. People love making excuses. In jaipur the common excuse is, I got stuck at the Fatak, meaning the railway gates, which are still around at some places. Actually the guy left home late.

There is this old story about a school kid, who used to make many stories about his coming late to school.One day the teacher told him, u better tell me an original excuse now, u have exhausted the grandfather ill, dog serious etc. With a calm face the boy says” Teacher, as I was brushing, I accidentally pressed the toothpaste hard, and a lot of it came out. Dad came, and told me , if u don’t put it back in the tube, I will trash u. So teacher , it took me a long long time to do so.” The teacher fainted.

I have many excuses myself, and I cannot afford this luxury of even one day of not making any excuse. See a lot of friends come asking for loans. So I have to make excuses to not give them the loans. One favorite one of mine is this . When I come to know that a friend whose daughter is getting married, may ask for a loan, this is what I do. Before he gives me the card, I go myself into the lion’s den, with a box of sweets, worth say 500/- and congratulate him for his daughters forthcoming marriage, and then tell him casually that I have bought a great piece of property in Sangli or Sholapur( aplace he wont ever visit) for say 50 lakhs , at a steal, and I have broken my Fixed deposits, taken loans against my house also, and now infact looking to borrow money from, some friends.So for 500 bucks I removed one borrower from my list.

Now this friend will drop all ideas of borrowing from me, thinking I am broke, ad will run away further , that maybe kamal may ask me a loan instead. To others, I make the excuse, why did u not call me last week, I had 5 lakhs spare, but brother asked, for 2 lakhs loan, but I gave him 5 , he will return next year.

Then big people also make excuses. Indrani Mukherjee said she had heard that for every 1000 men there are only 800 women, hence she married 3 times, some say 5 times. She was helping the men u see.

Laloo Prasad Yadav has a dozen kids, and when asked why, gave the excuse, that the government slogan those days was, Hum Do humare Do, but since he was in the opposition, he had to do the opposite.

Another guy, thin as a stick, too had a dozen kids in Jaipur. When I asked him, his excuse was, that his wife used to sleep on the cot, and the air around him was so fertile, that as he entered the room, by Wi fi, his wife used to get pregnant !!!

These are what I call brilliant excuses.

I receive many wedding cards, but attend a few, where it is very essential. Best excuse for not attending, I had loose motions.No one can cross verify. I mean u cannot carry a lota to the wedding, can u ? So envelope saved, and the trouble. Another one is, my daughters inlaws, who stay abroad, came suddenly to town, no one can dispute that. Third one is, I was in Mumbai for my medical check up.

So excuses are good for me at least, saves me a lot of loans, and marriage envelopes. And then I sit back, with a lemon juice in hand( how the mighty fall, previously there used to be a whiskey glass in hand), and watch the indrani saga unfold on the idiot box.

So life is full of excuses. But don’t give me excuse of forgetting to write a comment on my blog. I will take revenge, and send Peter and Indrani Mukherjee to yr houses, then don’t blame me for what will happen.They have a habit of stealing spouses, if u know what I mean !!! What say !!!

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

==========================================================

Happy Teacher's Day in advance to all the wives...

.who tirelessly teach & lecture their husband.....

Swamiji, I doubt my husband has been cheating on me.... I have doubt on one woman.... what to do?
    Take your husband to that woman's doorstep...and see if his wi-fi connects automatically. .
    Can't beat this one , all you guys beware.
    Technology can be dangerous

By the end of the interrogation of Sheena murder case,

Indrani will convince Police Commissioner to become her next husband

======================================================

Radhe maa aur lndrani ka aaj ka joint statement –

"Why should boys have all the fun."

=========================================================

Teacher:- who is your 'role model'?

Girl: Ma'am, Indrani Mukharjee!

Teacher: (Shocked) Why?

Girl:- See Ma'am, Abdul Kalam passed away - no debate. Sania won Wimbledon - 10 minutes coverage. 4/5 toppers in IAS are women - do we even know?

Indian women hockey team got entry in Olympics after 20 years - have we ever heard? Have we ever seen any interview from Indra Nooyi ...ChandaKochchar...?? Madam Bhattacharya of SBI or Nishi Vasudeva of HPCL...

Look at Indrani Mukharjee, inch by inch they are covering, how much struggle she had , how ambitious she is, how beautiful she looks....

how many husbands she had... what companies she had... I am inspired by what I see in TV... Ma'am I want to become full cover story like Indrani Mukharjee ..!

How shameful our media is...

=================================================================

Tips for wives who cook!!
    1) .....While seasoning, if you put few drops of whisky, the oil doesn't burn

2) .....While kneading dough, put a few drops of beer and the chapatis will be golden brown

3 .....If you add a few drops of vodka in paneer, it will not spoil in summer time

4) .....Putting red wine in dal will enhance the taste
    If you can't manage the above,

5) .....Pour 4 pegs in your husband's mouth,

then it doesn't matter how your food tastes!!

7 people like this.

2. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Well written about excuses and how they can even save us from trouble sometimes. Yeah, true...

The media coverage on Indrani Mukherjee case has crossed all decent limits and it has become a nation wide discussion topic today rather concentrating on more important news. Though the case has washed more laundry in public, it still continues the same way. And we know our country's judicial system makes way for a criminal to escape so easily even if proved guilty of ruthless charges.

And we know to make excuses for everything. Probably our judges are experts in the same....

3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

As Usual Kamalji is back to bring smiles with your thought provoking blog and jokes.

Good post and some of the information's were quite new to me.

4. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@ kamalji thank u for this information sir if I am in need of a loan every year I prepare the list of my requirements then I will be asking for it only on sep6 because "no excuse day"
    hope no others are planning for the same to me.

thank u for ur wishes to all the wives. but only thing we regret is after all our efforts for all the years we cant find even one of them coming out with minimum pass marks.

seems Indrani have stolen the heart of the media too so they don't want to leave her.

tips for wives in cooking are nice but what if wives want to keep the special ingredients for themselves .

now I have given my comments on our post don't ever think of sending indrani and peter to our house please.

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji excuse isa wonderful word. When i was in primary school it was used by kids to seek teacher's permission to to to the loo (that is when they didn't use sign language like one or two finers). Many kids even thought that excuse actually meant the outpouring of bowels or bladders. Kids even used to ask"Sir I want to go to excuse". But no excuse day? I believe even now in vernacular schools kids use the word the way it was used during my schooldays. Does that mean they have to keep in check the contents of their bowels and bladders that day? I won't be surprised to find No Excuse cards at Archie's. After all they sell Happpy Husband's Day cards on Karva Chauith.

1 person likes this.
  6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Hey, kamalji, Now that you have said money and kept it away from others, can i get some loan? It is "No excuse day" so you can't have any excuse.

Please do not send Indrani to my house. Bahot muskil se ek bakra fasa hai! Dushra kaha dhudne jaavu:rotfl

You know a working indian woman has to be ready with all kind of excuses. If some is coming home for dinner, the woman has to get back home early to get grocery and cook. If the child is sick, the husband doesn't take leave, the wife has to take leave and give excuse. If the ILs want to go to temple on a weekday in the afternoon, the bahu has to make some excuse at work and drop them at temple and go back to work, the sahab can't be disturbed. For kid's doc appointment, the mother has to take leave from work, father wouldn't take leave. And all these leaves don't come for free, we have to toil odd hours to catch up.

Great tips on cooking especially the last one. But i am unlucky, my hubby doesn't drink so no short cut for me.Witsend

2 people like this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

Excuse me for joining the party late. I am sorry that I have to start with an excuse on a No Excuse Day. There appears to be deep thinking behind all your excuses. You seem to be the best in teaching how to give excuses. I won't be surprised your friend visit you at your bank when you go to draw some money.

I couldn't control my laughter when I read about your stinking, sambandhi visit and medical check up excuses for not attending wedding. When I visit you in Jaipur, I will bring Immodium and a doctor with me so that I can avoid two out of three excuses. Of course, I can't do anything about your Sambandhi's visit.

News about Indrani sells better than what the PM does in the country. A woman who married thrice can do a lot better than a Bachelor PM. You must be an Italian in your prior life to suggest seasoning with alcohol. Is it really fun to do whatever Radha Maa and Indrani Mukherjee do? It looks like a lot of hard work and tension. I prefer peace of mind.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coolpie, Yes media goes overboard, like in the lalit modi case, then sushma swaraj, vasundra raje, and then all disappear totally, making u wonder what happened. Now indrani has disappeared from the newspapers. Excuses are there for everyone. Did u read, that the dead body of Sheena Bora was discovered very close to the former farmhouse of Ranjeet the villian.Seems in 92 or so, 6 dead bodies were recovered from his farmhouse, and no case was made. Strange eh !

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vani, Thank u for the kind words.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Surekhap,

Make sure the person knows that 6th sept is no excuse day, otherwise he wil have a few excuses ready.HAHA

Well wives are great teachers, but then so are men, who nag the same thing over and over again.
    So scores even.Joke aya tha, maine daal diya.

Well indrani , poor thing she must never have worn a chunni or duppatta over her face ever, now she is covered all the time. Feel sorry for her, from where to where she has gone eh ! She is not allowed home food also, for there is fear that it may come poisoned.Wow !

Well since u have been kind to post a lvoely comment, so i am cancelleing their tickets to yr home town.HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 person likes this.