1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

No Depression - Felt Better Writing It Here

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Anusha2917, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

You are a great n wonderful person. We all know u from mainly 100 days of positivity thread. Its all ok to feel depressed at some point in life we all have that issue. But you are indeed a strong person to hav fought that infertility battle. Remember ur courage in hard time. Engage ur mind in all possible positive things. Watch comedy movies shows. Divert it frm vomit. Congrax on ur pregnancy. N we will all keep u in prayers. Good luk.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Dear op,

Congratulations and hugs to you. the vomiting you had during the first month could be because you were undergoing fertility treatment and your body has to adjust to frozen embryo. we never know each person is unique in reacting. Now your body knows it has to take care of pregnancy by itself, don't get scared or doubtful that you may get vomitings again, even if you get nausea and vomits that is normal during pregnancy.. please don't stress yourself psychologically, relax as much as possible , don't read or think about vomitings . You will be alright. good luck

SK

Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Laks09 Thank you very much. Kindly edit the heading to : " No depression - felt better writing it here ".
    Thank you again.

BoysMom and Laks09 like this.
  4. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Anusha2917 - I’ve changed the thread title. Good luck and have a healthy happy nine months!

Anusha2917 likes this.
  5. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Anusha2917! Here's wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. :)

Anusha2917 likes this.
  6. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Anusha,,Radhekrishna krishna,
    Vazgha valamudan.

After going through your narration,I can feel how much stress you have .Donot worry.Good you have a place,lots of online friends ,ladies to console you charge you with positivity.
    You know all solutions ,but you are slowly loosing confidence.your position now is like snake and ladder game.
    Many of us have faced this stress problems but in different type of way.
    These are my kind suggestion.

1.start wring Ramajayam or sri Sai or ram ram or Hare Krishna Or what ever name u like with a daily target of say 1008 or multiples.

This will definitely divert ur mind to concentrate , to focus on another activity than ur present thoughts of vomiting.

2.Pen down your feelings ,thoughts,etc somewhat like sharing thought with Almighty.
    But at the same time try to tear them put it in trash,with in two days....ok...Donot give chance for others to go through .keep it safe.By this way you can cleansen yourself .
    Hope this will help u
    All the best,
    Poorni

Giri12 and Anusha2917 like this.
  7. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Congratulation,first 3 be very careful,and happy.
    All the best.

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Poorni,
    Thank you very much for your suggestions.. .Yes I am a religious person and whenever I am scared I am chanting my favorite God's name..not just when I'm scared I have a daily time table for chanting Shlokams. and also my in laws also suggested I start writing Sri Rama jayam daily which I'm planning to start.
    Your suggestions of writing my thoughts are good.. Will definitely try them out.. :)

Regards,
    Anusha .

9. tanveerbhutani

tanveerbhutani New IL'ite

Drinking water to remove dipression from life