no action plz help me??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by swa9, May 20, 2010.

1. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  2. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

What are your fears? I think you should list them down and see what's actually bothering you. I think you are mixing up too many emotions and ending up fearing!!

1: Are you upset because you did not get your period?
    I think your stress is delaying your periods. The more you stress the more your periods will get delayed..So try to relax and keep your mind off all nonsense things...

2: Are you afraid that you will get pregnant when you have sex for the first time?
    If so, then you can use protection to avoid pregnancy. You can use borth control pills but you should start taking them from your first day of period. Since your periods are not regular I don't think pills might not work for you. But please consult your Gynic to discuss further about birth control pills.....Your husband can use condoms to avoid pregnancy.

3: Do you have any questions as to how to have sex?
    If so, then you need to read some books or browse the internet. I don't think if anybody is going to explain as to how to have sex. The best person to talk about sex is your husband. Sit down with him and talk..I am sure he will know lot more about sex than you do!!!

4: You keep mentioning about "Problem" in every post of yours. What exactly you mean by that?
    Are you afraid that your health will be affected if you have sex? If that is your concern, let me tell you health will not affected just because you have sex...

My best advice to you would be to talk with your husband and discuss about your concerns. Why there is no so much delay in getting intimate. You both need to sit down and talk. If you both are not able to resolve then you need to consult a doctor..

Hope your problem will be solved soon