1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nizhalaai thodarvaen uyirae- English story line

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by yams, Jul 7, 2011.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends!

Feeling very sad about my in ability to write stories in english the universal language but wanted my friends other then the tamil people also to know about my stories!
    it is my long time wish!
    so trying out to give a short synapse of my story here so that atleast you people may know what i have written in tamil!
    forgive me if my english is poor!

nizhalaai thodarvaen uyirae ( meaning:will follow you as a shadow)

The story starts up with the main character anu doing her last year of schooling! Her character is filled with emotions longing for the affection of her parents which she doesn't use to get!
    since her father is a busy business man and her mother a weak patient spending most of her time in Bed.

she always stands first in school but don't seem to have any happiness in it since their is no one there to accompany her neither in joy nor at sad moments!
    once when she returns home from school finds a phone which appears as duplicate toy for others but she use to hear a voice from it which others cannot!
    all her friends think that she has become mentally upset longing for affection but anu gets call from the phone often! in which a person speaks to her with lot of care and affection! at first she refuses to accept the relation due to the threatening of her friends but later as the voice promises her to do no harm she continues to speak with him. days pass and both of them become so close to each other that they are bonded with so much of love! she calls the voice that she hears through phone as "appa " (father) and thinks him as her own father since she gets all the love that she had expected from her father to whom she was born!

Days pass she completes her schooling and wants to do MBBS and become a doctor and she says the reason as "there are more people who suffers like my mother and i would like to relieve their pain" which makes the voice to feel a lot and he tries to say something but couldn't say it to her!
    anu doubts that he is hiding something from her but she waits for him to tell that by himself!

when she is about to finish her studies her mother calls and talks about her marriage but she maintains silence! thinking that she is love with someone she asks anu about it but anu refuses to say anything and do as they wish!
    meanwhile the voice asks her to accept the proposal from the guy in her college named ashok who loves anu truly and deeply but anu refuses him since her virtual father says that he might leave her after her marriage!
    she thinks him as more important than anyone else in world and wants him throughout her life so refuses to marry anyone!

The voice thinks its time to say her about everything and takes her to deep unconscious mind where she sees a place like heaven and a shadow like thing guiding her! he tells to make up her mind to bear the shock and reveals that he is not alive anymore and a soul just being on side to give her the affection what she doesn't get from anyone! That shakes anu to the core and since she is grown up makes up her mind and asks for why is he doing such a favour to her?
    The voice tells everything about its past!
    it is none other than the great painter ashvaththaaman! He sees gowri (anu's mother) at art exhibition and falls in love with her but somehow misses her!
    later when he sees the same love after months without knowing that she is already married to anu's father he proposes to her in public place with the fear of losing her again! hearing that from behind anu's father behaving so rude to both his wife and ashvaththaaman beats both them in public and speaks so badly about their relationship which makes both of them to lose heart that lies as the reason behing anu's mother being ill all the time! its the mind which paralised long back and that had made her to be in bed permanently! On the other side ashvaththaman seeing the condition of his love gowri whom he had thought to keep happy always looses his heart and dies as well!
    but he could not leave the world since seeing gowri's daughter in vain makes him to be on earth for anu!

with tears in eyes anu realises the love for both her virtual father and her mother and thinks to keep them happy always and be with them always

so refuses to get married on the fear of losing both of them!

meanwhile anu's mother somehow comes to know about ashok's love for her daughter and arranges marriage with ashok itself! everyone are happy about the marriage even anu's real father is happy since ashok's father is a well known popular business man and rich as well!

anu tries a lot and refuses but she couldn't since her mother and virtual father both are so adamant about her marriage! she begs him not to leave her after marriage but he refuses to be with her always and says its sure that after her marriage he will leave her since she will get the one who loves her deeply and their is no need for him to share it!

anu tries not to hide anything from ashok since he is going to be her better half but ashok in the fear that she may say any reason and stop the marriage he refuses to hear anything from her. everyone are happy except anu and after marriage at night when anu is left alone with ashok she could not tolerate anymore and starts crying! ashok convinces her and asks for the reason after which he though he is in a dilemma of whether to believe it or not just for the happiness of anu says her that she can continue her relation with her virtual father and he has no objections in it!
    anu feels happy and at instant she gets a call from her virtual father!

he asks her that he needs to talk to ashok! first ashok thinks there could be no voice heard and he had to prtend for the happiness of her but when he hears the voice really he is surprised!
    the voice says that he is very happy for anu to get him as her husband and asks him to take care of her. he says why you need to leave when i am ready to accept their relation but the voice refuses and says that his time to be in earth is over and he had to leave! ashok struggles to tell this matter to anu since the happiness in her face may disappear at instant! suddenly he gets a call and had to leave to a place! he takes anu with him but anu don't ask him about anything to the place where they are going! just follows him!
    they reach anu's house where anu's mother is found dead!

all of them say that she had died just one hour before and ashok remembers that the voice had also left an hour ago!
    His eyes fill with tears on seeing anu crying for her mother!
    He astonishes what a relation is this?? they didn't love each other! they didn't marry each other but one could not be without the other! a soul had stayed here for his love and now left since she is no more! and ashok vows to himself to give anu the same love that her virtual father had for her mother!

This story is fully filled with fiction and emotions!
    Hope i did my best to explain! enjoy friends!:thumbsup

4 people like this.
  2. Priyapradeep

Priyapradeep Gold IL'ite

Yams Super!!!! A different try

3. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Yams,
    I can see your attempt dear... Very well tried!!!
    Very different story.. Nice!!!

4. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Very nice story... thanks for sharing!

5. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Hi Yamini,

you are rocking. very nice stroy. touching one. continue your stories in English too.

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Yamini,

You are really rocking my dear... very different and enjoyed reading.

Shanti

7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Very interesting story Yams. Thanks so much for sharing it with us in English. Really loved reading it and thanks a lot once again. :)

8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Very beautiful, emotional love story you have given to us Yams... Very different plot too...

Don't Joke! In my opinion, Your English is really good. The narration is good too... Just start writing and give us some stories in English too...

I see you have quite a lot of threads going on in Tamil stories... Haven't checked it... After reading this story line , I wanted to read the story... I know the ending, it doesn't matter... I would like to check how you have written... will check out soon....

Looking forward for your stories.. .And its a really good idea giving the story line for people who can't read Tamil...

ILT

1 person likes this.
  9. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear!

10. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thank you vid! keep reading!