Nitya Devis...

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by sunkan, Jan 12, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai friends

i have subscribed to astro jyothi and something interesting here, wanted to share with you all, who ever needs the link kindly pm me and i will give it to u, for complete information on various subject related..sunkan

Attached Files:

2. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

If I am right we take the name of the Nitya Devis when we recite the "Devi Kadgamala Stotra". Could you please elaborate on this Stotra?

I was told by one of the senior ladies here that reading it gives the same benefits as reading Lalita Sahasranama.

Thanks & Regards,

Corallux

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear corallux,
    you know hinduism and its culture is tooo elaborate and many have main stotram and then there is a bylane to those, but here i just came across this stotram of nitya devis, and u can follow lalitha sahasranama which has all the name, kadgamala also has many, once u start telling the stotrams u will realise a lot of interlinks and sometime some stanzas picked up from one of the main into those sthothram, it is the word and ur appreciation of devi in many namams all reach the same and it is which satisfies u, u take it into consideration, many may not be able to tell the sahasranamaavali,so they go in for ashtothram, or even more to gayathri namam of that particular devi and so on....sunkan