1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nithyanandaswami scandal with an actress video

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shubhasiddharth, Mar 3, 2010.

1. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Shanthi, you have said what is on my mind.

Exposing the Swami is onething. But, the way Sun TV is doing that is disgusting. I came to know about that from newspaper, started watching the video and could not continue. But, this kind of explicit clip being telecast in the news is unbelievable. I have young niece and nephew who were watching the news with my SIL. Why poison young and curious minds? There is a dire need for a censor for the TV as well.

I have always been disgusted with the way the likes of SUN TV carry news - showing explicit bloody clippings from war. In the US, in the news they don't show anything that explicitly and even if they plan to they warn the footage is not suitable for viewing by children. This only shows how irresponsible, unsophisticated and greedy our media is.

About Nithyanada, the less I speak the better it it.

-Gayathri.

2. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I have been following this thread but I am wondering who has done more wrong

No-I am not symphathising Nithyananda or their likes -In fact I never believe in any Samiyar-after all they are made of flesh and blood and are just like us and are no equals to the Supreme God.

For me ONLY REAL SWAMI-NO AASAAMI!!!!!!!

But bringing **** stuff to our living room esp. to be viewed by kids by Sun TV and others has done more harm to the conservative Tamil society in a matter of days. How parents and children-adoloscents are going to deal with this culture shock and the damage it has done to the psyche of millions is more a matter of concern.

Mindless screening of violence etc can be brushed off lightly in view of this lewd telecast that to repeated so often that nobody could have missed it.

What is the urgent need of the hour is a censor board for our Television broadcasts-Is the ministry of Information and Broadcasting looking into it atleast after this horrendous wakeup call?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  3. Sunny3

Sunny3 New IL'ite

It is people's foolishness to place this IDIOT on the pedestal.

Where is your common sense???.....PEOPLE!!!Why do you need these swamijis???
    As long as you have this weakness for swamijis and follow them blindly like sheep they are bound to cheat you like this....sleeping around with any woman they come across......I pity those of you who are his followers.

Shame on you people who give him that position of SWAMI.....SHAME ON YOU!!!

Sunitha

4. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

5. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

It is Ranjitha. She has a sweet face and acted in many movies earlier.

Shail

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I have this question to all the people who think he deserves a punishment.

Why?

2 consenting adults are involved in sexual activities inside their bedroom. He did not rape, drugged any women in these videos. Ranjitha seems to be more than willing to get intimate with him.

So what is the problem here?

A so called Godman should not have sex in your opinion? But the same society accepts and prays to God's with more than one wife? The same society accepts their CM to openly officially have 3 wives and many unknowns?

I simply don't understand what the problem is here. Unless he had preached about sexual abstinence, I don't see anything wrong here.

Someone enlighten me please ;)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Nithyananda, pana amakalam romba jaasti. I wonder how he has amassed so much of wealth. It was like watch some **** clippings with the family in the name of news.

I think Nithyananda would not have given enough mamul to people around and hikes to people under. Yaro cameravai fix pani, they have finished his tenure.

Indha Ranjitha alu addresse illai. Suddenly, she pops into this raw video.

Bottom line a good matter for other religions to laugh at us.

8. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Nandu, oru vishayam. I don't know how true it is. Indha Saadhu Sanyasi yellam nijama yoga pani meditation panina, their sexual desires increase-nu kelvi paturuken.

In any sense I don't think there's any rule that says if one is a God man he must refrain from a family life.

This is one of the reasons why certain mutts like Aandavan Ashram or Ahobila mutt select the next pontiff based on their celibecy. They should have been a Grihasta completed their duties and then renounce.

Indha Nithyananda prime time when all the hormones work. Manushanai yaaro compulsorya sanyasiya ponu soli-irrupanga. The god-man would not have known handle as well control. Matter over on Sun TV.

9. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

hi nandshyam,

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

sabarimathi

thanks, that makes sense. Leading double life........preaching something, but following something else is ofcourse cheating, IMO :)