1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nithyanandaswami scandal with an actress video

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shubhasiddharth, Mar 3, 2010.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devanathan,

I disagree with you in one point. The video coverage showed in SUN TV is not only watched by adults, several children also watched and discussed about how they behaved in that video. It created more damage.

Why we are falling as a prey to this saints - I cant understand. But NIthyananda swami's lectures are very mind calming and worthy. I was really shocked to know his other side.

andal

2. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

I completely agree with swathi. My MIL said that SUN news ha been telecasting the video for every 20 mins in a day and showing the full video. These are very bad who run channels only for commercial and doesn't think about anything.

3. deva280579

deva280579 Senior IL'ite

Hi Swathy & sujanags,

Do you think only watching in tv the specific video is going to affect the childrens mind, i dont think so, see nowadays childrens are more smart than us and also in schools they learn more than what they see in tv . And also i heard lot of speeches given by him, my perception is always, whenever i receive a negative information about somebody i immediately google and search his positiveness and i will calculate what percentage he has got in negative and positive. But these sexual expectation wish from a preacher should not be occured. i think god only has to give the answer or punishment to that fellow.

Regards
    Devanathan.L

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  4. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

NITYANNA FOLLOWERS ARE BLINDLY FOLLOWING HIM 'HOW DOES HE DO IT'-------WHERE LIES HIS MAGIC TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT HE IS A SAINT---------I HAVE SEEN HIM COMING MANY TIMES TO MY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE ---------THE NEIGHBOR IS NICE PERSON HIS WIFE WAS HANDICAPPED IN AN ACCIDENT IN AMERICA WAIST DOWN FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS SHE IS IN WHEELCHAIR,THEIR CHILDREN ARE MARRIED AND STAYING IN AMERICA . THEY LIVE IN A BIG HOUSE -----------DEJECTED PEOPLE WHO LOVES TO GIVE FREE LODGING FOOD TO ALL ASHRAM MEMBER WHEN IN CHENNI I THINK THEY MUST HAVE FEW CHOSEN HOUSE LIKE THEIRS ------------THEY HAD LITERALLY TAKEN OVER THE HOUSE --------THIS HANDICAPPED LADY USED TO COOK FOR THEM MAKE SURE EVERYTHING FROM CLOTHES TO WHATEVER WAS COOKED SEPARATELY-THIS --THAT---------PARALLELIZED SPINE DOWN -----------THERE IS MORE STORY TO IT I DON':bangT WISH TO REVEAL.
    THEY TREATED THEM NEXT TO GOD HE USED TO LITERALLY GOES IN A STANCE SEEING HIM, HE USE TO GO AND STAY IN BANGALORE FOR MONTHS ETC........HE USED TO COME DAILY ASKING US TO JOIN GIVING FREE TICKETS SAYING THAT ALL OUR PROBLEMS WILL E SOLVED IF ONCE WE SEE HIM
    SO ONCE MY DH WENT AND DIDN'T LIKE IT SAYING JUST A FRAUD . MORE LATER ON --------------WENT SICK IN MY STOMACH SEEING VIDEO ---------FEELING SORRY FOR NEIGHBOR THAT AGED MAN CANT SHOW HIS FACE OUTSIDE WILL GO AND CONSOLE THEM................

5. lakshmirekha

lakshmirekha New IL'ite

I think its actress Ranjitha who first acted in film called 'Nadodigal' with Karthik as hero.

6. desdimona

desdimona New IL'ite

hey.u managed.to.see the video.i dont believe in god and mostly these kinds of sadhus.....sab.....hain.i am wating for all the sadhu's scandal to come out.all frustrated ...... spit on the tamil actress.they r shame in woman's name.jyoti

7. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

It was really horrible watching sun news about the person....

8. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

SICK!!!!!
    How long our people will sure to follow GODman(s) like this.
    It shows the utter ignorance.
    The video....Some nematode reaction in my blood.

Nadu roadla nikka vachi sudanum...
    unethical character ,undeserving of respect....No aruguments.No hearings.just [​IMG]

9. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

This is also a statement for the reply #14. How can you say that the actress in question is a mallu just because she is wearing that saree?!Does this mean whoever wears salwar kameez are punjabis too?!!! :rotflRidiculous:bonk
    Of course,it is Ranjitha from Tamil industry.Anybody will recognize that ;moreover it has come in magazines like Nakkeeran which has credibility.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Devanathan,

I have been following this particular thread, but have avoided watching the video after reading all the comments. did know that there was a video doing the rounds, but lucky for me for the last two days i have not watched any regional programmes. have been with other channels and outside.

Children are very smart, but do you mean to say that whatever explicit show was being broadcasted, with trailers(yeah i know how these tv channels go harping about a programme in between ), can be seen with your kids.

my very simple question, will you be happy if your kid watched it along with you.

awareness is important, but they don't need this kind of poison in a already curious mind. I stay in a school zone. there are kids who are talking only about this.

my kids came to know about this only after reading the newspaper. but as you say, the school, the kids were talking about some of the scenes according to my DD. now my ever curious son wants to know what was there in the video.

the adolescent kids who are studying for their exams (10th and 12th) kids definitely don't need this kind of distractions.

what the ***** did does not even warrant any criminal offense, something more than that. Do you know there are many parents who are flooding the suntv, nakkeeran, and other websites, to know if there is something about their daughters, and if there is some body blackmailing some of the girls from moving out of these ashrams.

i definitely know there are a few girls who stay in a very reputed ashram of a so called spiritual guru, who talks so much, and seen in many channels, they don't go home, they don't want to get married too.

there should definitely be a law, at what can be shown in channels that are viewed by family during the day and upto 9.00. though you may come back to reply that the whole episode was shown after 10.30. but i strongly object to the telecast of these type of videos in the name of increasing TRP's.

We the people put him on a pedestal and gave him cult status. we never think whether the person deserved it and GOD never said you have to follow any of these people.