1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nithyanandaswami scandal with an actress video

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shubhasiddharth, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

2. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

I remember this guy used to write manase relax series in Anandha vikatan. Yesterday amma was asking me whether I knew the whole story of this "SMAMIJI". Can't just think how could people blindly become the so-called followers of such a crappy fellow.

Nands, got to read the thread through your link. There are lot of "Appavi makkalas" here looks like.

-Uma

3. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Manasa relax pls is Sugabogananda which was in vikatan.
    this one wrote in kumudam.

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

I hope this is a wake up to all of those so called believers of these swamis and think twice before putting all their faith in them.

Jaya

5. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Nandhu, yesterday I also searched the saints and spirituality forum and read the thread on this fellow. I really felt sorry for those ILites.

Radhi

6. sharadau

sharadau Gold IL'ite

This swami scandal is not the first and the last,those who have blind faith in so called sadhus will become preys,dont we have sense cant we judge ,why we should visit so called human gods/?I believe in work is worship,do your duty properly the rest is left to him.Arotten tomoto can spoil rest of the tomotoes in the basket a small black dot in a white clth spoil the beauty.this is really shameful incident.

7. sundaribhaskar

sundaribhaskar Bronze IL'ite

hi,

really can't understand how people just go and fall for swamiji's like this.... i know a lady english retired professor who on and off use to just leave her husband ,son go behind this swamiji spending her money......

It was really horrible watching with family sun news about the person.

regards

Sundari bhaskar

8. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

i think he wrote something as "kadhavai thira kaatru varum"....not sure if katru has come, but all other scandals have come out :).

also today i read that they (ashram people) are trying to prove that this is done using graphics. who knows, devotees may still believe that as well...Somehow I feel that this is not a graphic and it is real. Let us see...

9. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

This news shows that people are ready to get fooled again and again in the name of religion and spirituality.

Why can't we be just oursleves and pray at home or in temple instead of following these baddiies?The problem is in our society the one who says "Do not follow these fake guys" will be termed as a baddy and will be ignored while these guys will be worshipped.:rant

10. deva280579

deva280579 Senior IL'ite

hey all,

wonderfull comments been posted on this site, and also i would like to include my comments too , in media publishing video about this is not a bad one, because if they didnt show, will you people(it includes me) accept when media only posts some information and not video?? and also this morning when i was coming in train i was listening to radio and this topic is going on, and one advocate from high court is commenting about it, if two persons who are major and involving in intercourse in a private room is not punishable under any act, because they agreed to what they are going to do, if somebody is doing some kind of things in public which other public not tolerates, then its a neusance and they can be punished, but this is bad thing which that guy rajasekaran ( so called nithyaaaaaaaaaaaanada) did. our country people will not understand if 1000's of discoveries like this, because they are not using their mind, because if somebody tells good words then automatically we are following him and if suddenly some scandals on him, thats all we will stop and start going on somebodys back and wasting time for this.

Narayana indha ulagatha kaapathuppa!!!

Regards
    Devanathan