1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nithyanandaswami scandal with an actress video

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shubhasiddharth, Mar 3, 2010.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

I really pity his followers. They are the most wounded and their beliefs and trust is on the mud now.

Following a Guru is not a sin. We have been giving respect to many spiritual Gurus from ages. But the real talent lies in identifying the right Guru.

This person can be forgiven if he had not preached Brahmacharyam. And also if had not been with many ladies. Lot of truths are yet to come out.

He should have given respect at least to his costume that he was wearing.

It is such a difficult task for any human being to control senses. That control can be obtained only deep spiritual practices and meditation. Our Siddhas and Saints were able to control senses and are called Sthitaprajnas. They wore Saffron clothes to drive away all sensual feelings.

Those who really seek a Guru to guide them and are confused whom to chose you better follow "Bagwat Gita". Attend discourses on Bagwat Gita and follow only the sayings which were right from the mouth of the Lord.
    No other spiritual book or guide can replace Bagwath Gita. This is my view.

2. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

These people bring sheer shame to sanyasins...so disgusting to see

and to my surprise, y did sun tv mask the face of the actress as if she is a real pathini deivam...

nyways the actress was Ranjitha, see gossips thread in movies forum...and real video is in nakeeran website...to be true this video is more yuck than shown in sun tv...

3. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

In todays news they showed the face of the actress she is ranjitha and its a shame to accept this as she is married

4. kuccoo

kuccoo New IL'ite

An answer FROM A GUY.... That bloody is RANJITHA.. DAUGHTER OF A MILITARY MAJOR... SHAME...

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

okay i haven't seen the now (in)famous video but i got a web letter from kumudam to register and watch more of this video... sic!! my brother tells me nakkeran asks one to subscribe to view a high quality video of this swamigal's leelai. where are we heading? i don't basically care who that actress is, whether she was part of an investigating(??) team etc.. But haven't we seen recently how TVs 'expose' politicians, bureaucrats, so called swamigals on TV live? really disgusting... and finally i'm ashamed i read this guy's articles regularly in vikatan:(

Latha

6. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

I am a paid member in Kumudam.com and got an email this morning about this video. When i went and saw, I was completely shocked, its a 20 min video uncensored. Ranjitha is actually doing sex deeds to him using her hand and mouth and he is watching TV. Kumudam has officially become a **** site.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  7. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

my oh my!theone in nakeeran has already sent me into a dizzy.What drives these girls to such things? or rather people? are they out of their mind? will they not think atleast once before committing to something like this?And to see that guy jump up and take his tablet, nithyanandam kathava romba thoranthu vechutar!it has totally left a sour taste in my mouth

8. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

rosegirl,

i stopped subscribing to kumudam because i absolutely hate their web videos. they have these exercise, saree tying demos by some upcoming actress that's vulgar.

Latha

9. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

another swamijis pardaa faash!!! anyways we Indians never learn from our mistakes..as soon as another swamiji emerges we run to that guy hoping for some miracles....