1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nithyanandaswami scandal with an actress video

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shubhasiddharth, Mar 3, 2010.

1. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Ladies,

Nithy has given two media interviews. Here are the links:
    YouTube - LifeBlissFoundation's Channel

He claims that parts of the video are true and parts of them have been morphed. He also mentions that he does not want to speak anything until all the evidence is on the table.

I have also been constantly checking their websites for information. For a few hours they had put up some frames from the video which they say shows that the tape has been morphed. Then for some reason they removed the slides. Some of the slides did clearly show the tape had been morphed. But some of the evidence seemed shaky. For example in one video his entire body was behind Ranjitha but his nose alone was directly above the pallu. That would not have been possible if the video was not morphed. I wanted to find this slide in the real video and I watched it again on youtube by pausing it continuously. But I could not find that slide. You would have to slice the video very closely to pick up slides like that. So I am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for more lab results. Lets see what finally comes out of this.

Many of you have expressed outrage as to how come he has so many followers. Many of them are highly educated and they have given up their lucrative careers to be his full time volunteers. I don't know if he is divine or not but he is definitely a charismatic, powerful orator like Osho. I watched one of his videos in youtube on celibacy. He was definitely hard hitting. He explains things in such a way that there is a sudden shift in our perspective. He definitely does have some powers or siddis. Many claim to have had strong healing experiences. But all this does not make him a perfect enlightened master. Lets see how the whole scandal pans out.

Regards,
    kavya.

P.S: I am not a devotee of Nithy but just an interested by stander.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    even i'm eager to know about ranjitha.. where is she now? any news?

lakshmi.

3. Daisycutter

Daisycutter New IL'ite

Siddhis are dangerous in the hands of a person who is not able to control the three hazards - kama(lust), krodha(anger), lobha(greed)

It is a pity that he got enamored by the side-shows offered by the siddhis instead of concentrating on the main path.

A good thumb-rule is to steer clear of any person who claims to be anything more than a normal human.

4. shakarika

shakarika New IL'ite

I totally agree with you 'Daisycutter'.....

5. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite