1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nishabd - complete disaster

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Abha, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

hey ladies

i saw nishabd, i was however aware that movie wudnt offer much... but when i saw it, i realised it was a disaster... the movie is a complete piece of crap...

i mean how can a man have lust for a girl who is his daughter's friend...
    and how could amitabh bacchan do such a movie... and how cud ram gopal varma make such a movie, he tries to be innovative and its good also, but sometimes too much of innovation is also not good...

at times, in some scenes i felt it was totally sick, demeaning and degrading...

an indian man however bad, having an extra marital affair, wud not behave bad towards his children, but they have also shown that in the film...

i cant find more words to tell u how disgusted i was watching this film..
    so i'll close now

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Dear Abha,

You're 100% right, i don't know now a days what kind of message they send to public. Does it mean it's ok having a affair with daughter's friend???same with kabhi alvida na kehna. No logic. Anyway they just copied from english movies & didn't use there mind that this movies are not at all accept by indian audience.

Really disgusting:bangcomp:

3. abhilashapawar

abhilashapawar New IL'ite

rightly said.
    it is a complete junk.
    ill-logical movie

4. queenathome

queenathome New IL'ite

Well at least you guys watched the whole thing. I couldn't bear it, stopped it after awhile.
    Now he made Cheeni Kum also a younger women, wonder how this movie is going?

5. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

They copied it from American Beauty

6. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dear Ilites,

I had read all your quotes about Nishabd. OK, its an innovation for Indian cinema but its nothing new to a normal society in India.
    I disagree with some of gracious ILites that a man can not misbehave his children in India but its true. Its happening and its happening everywhere, take apart the West but in our traditional Indian culture also it is happening. But due to lack of courage and support from other family members, innocent girls fell prey for it and feel ashamed to report it and fight it out.
    I think these issues of adult infatuation should be brought to light so that everybody will find courage to report these cases and girls will never feel traumatised.
    Don't see the movie and the star cast in a preset mind, don't see its AB doing such roles, he is only an actor but think about those persons who used to do it in real life and try to save any little innocent girl in your knowledge.
    I think this is the msg that RGV wanted to spread with these issues. Anyways, it was a good eye-opening issue.
    Thank you all Ilites and take care.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
    5 people like this.
  7. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Meeta u taking it totally different direction, we're not talking abt how girls misbehaved in india by family/relative, in this movie without any good plot both amitabh & girl got attracted to each other with girls approval. In this movie she got attracted to him becoz she never gets love in her life & u're talking abt where without girl wish family mbr/relative misbehaved with her.

Concept is totally different & i think u mixed it up.