1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nine days in a spiritual world

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Happy dusshera Viji ma...Gald to know that you have spent these 9 days in a spiritual way. Happy to have your blessings..

I like navarathri for one main reason, we meet our closed ones and relatives..It will be so good to greet them when they come to our house. somehow I managed to prepare some snacks already and I have invited all my closed groups in weekends..Last weekend went in a jet speed. But i didnt get time to go to others house for collecting thamboolam and visit their golu :-(
    Pooja, different varities of rice, sundal, slokas...I really enjoyed this navarathri...
    Happy to see you too have felt the same..hugsmiley

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

Thank you for sharing your experience of celebrating Navarathri at your daughter's residence. We had a nice celebration at home just for a day as in our family, keeping Golu for Navarathri is not in practice. We performed Nava Varna Pooja and Saptha Kanniga Pooja at home inviting seven children and their families. It was an amazing experience to watch the children enjoying the moment of them being pampered by my wife with so many gifts. The only question they had is whether we would celebrate it next year. It took 3 hours from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. followed by dinner. We had a great time.

Viswa

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Best wishes VijiMaa and what a beautiful write-up. Its so full of energy and enthusiasm. You are blessed by Amman indeed and may she always shower upon you the same spirit to continue the way you are and also guiding all of us here.
    Glad you had a beautiful nine days of Navratri celebration.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

So sad never knew that I have not replied to anyone, sorry dearies

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Nine days in a different world

Thank you so much @surekhap dear for the first feedback which made my day and sorry for replying late. Thanks for the wishes and wish you the same. Yes dear I did not know how th enine days passed as I met so many friends and relatives

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Nine days in a different world

Thanks for the wishes @jskls dear and wish you the same. Ya dear Navratri made me feel very happy

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @jayassala, Jayakka dear for the encouragement. Yes Akka got to meet many friends and relatives

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @gitasharma dear , glad to see you here.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to know @sangeethakripa dear to know that my diary of Golu was nice to read. God bless you and fulfill your wishes. Glad to know the pictures and Devi alankaram was beautiful. Thanks for the Diwali wishes and wish you the same

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your compliments @shyamala dear which made my day and gave me inspiration