1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newton's law for marriages

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Dinny, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Since on Anitap's WORDsworth(thread) i had promised her that i am going to roll out a thread on Newton soon..so here it is

That man Newton has always influenced my thinking.I have always wondered if all those laws of motion can be applied on marriages/love too??
    I think so..or rather hope so

so lets start...

1st law:
    Objects at rest tend to remain at rest and objects in motion tend to remain in motion unless they are acted upon by an external force.
    Aaahhh that one suits my husband soo much.He can remain at rest on the couch the whole day(weekends only) untill the external force (me) is applied on him.
    He can keep sleeping till the external force ( me) wakes him up.:)
    But seriously ladies i think theres another way to put that law.
    A couple cant let the relationship be “at rest” and they themselves will have to apply some “external force” to move things along.
    Marriage is not a one time investment really...you have to invest in it daily...but if you withdraw more than you deposit then there will be nothing left for you to withdraw.Got my point??

2nd law:
    F=mA, meaning the applied external force and acceleration of the object are proportional...i hope that didnt go tangential.
    In short with consistent application of “force” of love, intention, and will most of the relationships can change for the better.The relationship will get better acceleration you see.

3rd law:
    every action has equal and opposite reaction
    99% ppl dont forget newton's 3rd law...you know why??
    because they see it happening "live" in front of them every day.This i declare is the universal man-woman law.
    Now how is it applicable in my life... well when i get angry my voice gets louder than usual(action) and my husband then goes into silence mode (reaction).
    faced a familiar situation???
    The problem is you can't put out a fire by throwing gasoline on it.so what should you do??....take that fire extinguisher and put out the fire.I dont know who picks up the fire extinguisher in your house(the wife/husband) but whatever keep it ready for emergencies.
    This law also explains a lot of situations like why she reacts the way she does when he forgets her b'day or say anniversary.

I think the personal life story is far more delicious than scientific laws.If you are wondering about Newton's love life now.Sorry to disapoint you but he didnt have any.Newton may never have been in a relationship but I can say without doubt that his theories have helped many.
    And i hope these laws of science/love stay with me for life.

So now all of you (indusladies and Indusmen) which law has effected you the most or which one you would follow??

(warning: the author is not a banker,scientist or a marriage counsellor..so apply the above laws in your marriage with caution)
    ...copywrited and trademarked
    Einstein's theory of relativity and law of (gravitational)attraction are coming soon

26 people like this.

2. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

well i wish to think that Newton was married and his wife called him sooooooooo many times ,but he was lost in thoughts and she threw an apple from the kitchen ,which fell on newtons head-and thus he got an idea about law of gravity.
    RIP Newton!!!!!!!!!!!

8 people like this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

I have always wondered why is apple so important in a relationship...first it was Adam and eve and now as you say newton and his imaginary wife.
    next time i will do my thesis on Apples .

6 people like this.
  4. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

:hiya .... I have a very technical question.

Who says bachelors cannot have a love life? ...:confused2:....:biggrin2:.....:cool:...:wink:.....singles are you listening? :evil:

5 people like this.
  5. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Yep Dinny ,an Apple a day keeps the Doctor away,and if the Doc is handsome/pewtyful, keep the Apple away!

Thus said some Gr8 man...........

5 people like this.
  6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

aahhh Ohh how i wish my Newton had a girlfriend...infact he must have had one...otherwise how come all his laws are applicable on marriages/love too....

3 people like this.
  7. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Isn't there a law (?) that behind every successful man there is a woman? We have to accommodate that also...;-)

5 people like this.
  8. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

there you see another apple....why not mangoes,oranges..watermelons..grapes..
    why apple always??

2 people like this.
  9. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

All his theories are applicable to relationships...good thread..it's hilarious :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  10. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hail Newton :bowdown

thanks MaritalBliss

2 people like this.