1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

News addicted PIL :) . No help to DIL :(

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Reesha, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

hi Ilites,

really i am enjoying in some posts & comments in this forum. so all of our DIL are blasting comments on PIL like jokes. that's funny fine. ok let me share my experience daily facing at my home. it seems to be very funny but it irks me some times.

let me share my PIL schedule hear. so you all can understand my problem.
    7.30 AM to 8.0 AM- PIL wakes up & doing warm up exercises then fresh up.
    8.00 AM to 8.30 A.M- Morning tea & play time with my DS
    8.30 AM to 9.30 AM - morning walk at outside
    9.30 AM to 10.15 AM -Having breakfast
    10.15 AM to 11.30 AM- FIL reading main news paper & MIL reading sub newspaper along with advertisement.:confused2:
    11.30 AM to 1.00 PM- Watching Tv & rolling out all telugu news channels even same news coming in all channels. TV remote is tired allot hear. :rotfl
    1.PM to 1.30 PM- Having insulin injections & lunch time
    1.30PM to 2.30 PM- MIL reading main news paper & FIL reading sub newspaper.
    2.30PM to 3PM-PIL watching TV & searching for any updated news is coming or not. otherwise searching for movies. even they don't get any thing, they will go for tamil news channels. so they will get tamilnadu news there.laugh1smiley

3PM to 4PM:- sleeping time
    4PM to 4.30 PM - having tea break & watching updated news in TV news channels.
    4.30 PM to 6 PM - evening walk in layout & chit chat with their walking friends or observing any changes in layout surroundings like..which tree get flower in it & which dog is curing itself & building structures so on....
    6PM to 8.30 PM- searching news paper again for any missing news is there from their eyes or else took old magazines(which they already read) & reading it so on...watching serials in between..discussing about things which they observed in walking so on....
    8.30 PM to 9 P.M- dinner time
    9.00PM to 10 P.M - watching comedy channels & again looking into news paper. If my H reached by that time, they will give updates about news to my Dh because he don't have time to read news paper in whole day.
    10. PM to 7.30 AM- sleeping time

i am busy with house holding works & baby work allot. these people always looks like busy with news paper & TV news. even i am suffering allot with baby work in front of them, they don't care & watching TV. how many times i have to request them to take baby work. i am getting irritation. but still, i am doing my baby work at my own because he is mine. is there any solution to make them as initiative to take baby works themselves?

2. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

Now here is my PIL daily routine
    6:00 AM my FIL Wake up
    6-7 AM Fresh up and watching TV New
    7 AM-7 :30 FIL Having tea and watching TV and MIL Having tea and relaxing by massage which i gave her on her back(she has back problem since 25 years)faintingsmiley
    7:30-8 FIL Still watching TV and MIL go for fresh up
    8-8:15 both of them have milk
    8:15 to 10:00 Both watch TV
    10-10:30 Both eat breakfast(need to do lot of request to FIL to eat BF and MIL eats 4 paratha:shock:
    10:30-11:00 take bath
    11-2:00 watch TV
    2:00.2:30 eat lunch
    2:30-4 Sleep (again back massage to MIL):bang
    4:00 again have a cup of tea with biscuit
    4:00-6 again TV. I m likewaitingsmiley no chance for me to watch TV.
    6 PM Again Tea time for FIL and tea and snack time for MIL
    6 to 9 PM Again TV
    9 PM dinner
    9-10 TV time
    10 FIL go for sleep and MIL oil massage time:bowdown
    10-11 PM MIL tv time again
    11 PM MIL go for sleep

i also have 2 years kid and my situation is horrible and don't have any suggestions for u dear coz i myself suffering

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

OP...your fil is like my father. He has to watch every channel the whole day.My poor sister in law...at least I tell him to stop it. My sister sends him off for odd jobs....My sil probably won't do either .

4. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

(Now I got it. Always been thinking I would need a wife to take care of my house/cooking/cleaning but now I understand I need a DIL. )

8 people like this.
  5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

come on guys... their house their tv... their news.. they are retired ... let them do what they want... why find issue in that too... if they are bugging you or harrasing you then its a problem... but to raise your child u seek help from them .. not a good way... your child you care, for help hire a nanny... let the old folks rest

8 people like this.
  6. anuyogam1988

anuyogam1988 Gold IL'ite

Divide childcare and house work duties with your husband.

7. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

hmm....there is No chance. you can guess the guy who bring forwarded by these lazy PIL will be..Dh also very lazy guy.
    8.30 AM to 9.AM - DH wakes up & fresh up
    9AM to 9.30 AM - exercise
    9.30 AM to 10. AM -fresh up & pooja
    10AM to 10.20 AM -breakfast & play time with DS then leaving to office

DS slept by 8 PM. :)

9PM to 9.30 PM- back from office & fresh up
    9.30 PM to 10 PM-dinner time
    10PM to 10.30 PM- TV time & chit chat with me
    10.30PM to 10.45 -checking office mails again & checking finance matters like share prices so on..or reading times of india
    10.45 to 11.30 - TV time & fun time with me & then to sleep

his total time at morning occupied by himself. so No time for me.

1 person likes this.
  8. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Op,

Your PILs are like my dad. He can live without food but not without news (I hope my SIL is not complaining like you in some forum). My DH is like this too...same to my dad ..cant live without news :)

Sorry to be rude but honestly after reading your post (this and other previous) I feel, you just think they should do only what you want even not what they. You are blessed to have a good PILs (atleast they are not troubling you ) please respect them

1 person likes this.
  9. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

yeh...that's what i am doing now. even i had inner burning, i am giving respect to them because they are not troubling me. just i shared this for fun purpose. be chill :)

10. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

I undertand if you are sick/very old that you have to rely on other people doing the food etc for you. And if you want to watch news (or whatever) that is your own business. But only wondering that if you are healthy enough to take walks why not able to take care of your self and your household?