1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Re: no sexual role play in my life

By any chance, is this not a troll ?:confused2:

3 people like this.
  2. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

Re: no sexual role play in my life

Our einstein of ILS!

3. priyanka123456

priyanka123456 Senior IL'ite

hello...........plz suggest.........

4. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Very Confused so Need Suggestion & Opinion regarding this Intimate Issue.

Hi! I am married since last 16 months. Everything is normal in our sexlife but I had an issue in giving oral. My DH like it very much although he dint force me for it, but I feel bad to his disappointment. DH said its normal in sexlife and every ladies do it. We saw it in many adult movies, but I think it happens only in movies not in real. Though I am very frank to friends, I asked few of them of about it but all of them deny to talk about it. I tried to give him bj one/two times but failed. I am not getting acustomed with it. so please guide me regarding it.

NEHA.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priyanka,
    You should talk this with your dh and then to your doc. Its hard to explain things or talk on such things in public forum. Some personal question has to be in personal form, not in public! If your dh isn't co-operating, try a counselor to know the trouble and handle it. Since your dh is of good nature, he should be able to understand your troubles and show his helping hand in solving this trouble. Talk with him in proper sense than here!

2 people like this.
  6. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Re: Very Confused so Need Suggestion & Opinion regarding this Intimate Issue.

If you like it do it else leave it. No guidance is needed for this

7. piyudesai

piyudesai New IL'ite

Hi friends.
    I got recently married. its been around 11 months. But I am facing problems in my private life. My husband is very good. He loves me and takes good care of me. Even i love him a lot. Ours is arranged marriage. But we too quickly got connected and are happy with each other.
    But something is stopping us from getting more close at physical level. We are not able to have sex and insertion never happens. We tried lot many times and its been almost a year that we got married. But I am still a virgin. We both are not understanding what the problem could be. After we try having sex, we get very disappointed. We would like to have kids, but we are not able to. My husband too is very upset with this. I am worried that if we leave the issue as it is, we would probably never ever be able to get close at physical level. We would like to resolve this. A few of my friends gave many suggestions, but none of them worked out. We are not understanding what to do. We decided to go to a doctor to resolve the problem. But before taking it to the doctors, I would like to solve it myself.

Could anyone please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

8. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Hi! Piyu,
    Sometimes it may be possible that vaginal opening partially closed by thin film of tissue like hymen which does not tear during normal insertion so there may be problem during insertion. In Such case gynic surgeon give simple incision on that tissue and make space for easy insertion. So rather than wasting time , its always better to visit Doctor.
    NEHA.

9. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

I am newly married.We are trying IC.We are not completely successful yet.It goes inside probably 2.5-3 inch.What is a depth of vaginal channel on an average?How much inside it can go?
    Also i checked today morning my vaginal opening ,i saw my thin membrane at the opening intact?? Hows that possible if we are having IC?I dont get it.Please help.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why couldn't you ask this question to you mother or sister(s) or close friends than posting in public forum. Its hard to answer these questions in public. Don't you understand it?
    Please search for women reproductive organ's details through search engines. You can get answer to the first part of your query.