1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vali,
    Please use the internet source like google to know the basics of reproduction & the reproductive organs. If you still have genuine question beyond that, let us know! Check the below to learn the basics to the depth!
    Human reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Basic Set: Female Reproduction Part 2, get out your iPads | Neurotic Physiology
    Basics Set: Female Reproduction Part 4, The Reproduction Bit | Neurotic Physiology
    http://www.sahaya.org/graphics/reproduction_hi_resol.pdf
    Hope this will be useful in all ways!

2. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

I feel she is not genuine. She is just playing with in the forum. I even noticed there are no grammatical mistakes in her responses. In her initial responses the English was not proper but all of a sudden she is having fine language. She told all of us that she can not write proper english but how can she improve in two days. Its not making any sense. She is not genuine.

@Vali, why don't you consult a doctor a sex therapist. They will detail you and your husband every thing in detail.

2 people like this.
  3. swaroo

swaroo Silver IL'ite

I agree with sweetyk. And vali, you have so much patience to type stuff here, instead you could search all this stuff in google. You're english is pretty good and I think you can sort this all by yourself. If you're case is truly genuine, then kindly respect others privacy as well. And honestly, we ladies are no experts! Sorry if this sounds rude. Even we were born and brought up in strict families and traditions. You seem to be in a wrong notion that we are ultra modern and know everything since childhood. Yes we are modern but these things are highly sensitive and personal, which even we ladies can't discuss with our parents or friends. So it's so sily expecting a complete explanation on public forums like these. Hope you understand and try for other sources of information rather than exposing you and you're dear husband's intimate details. All these are suggestions if you're really expecting some help. And if you're just trying to pull someone's leg by posting such personal things, then sorry lady..how hard you try..we women have a space for ourself that can't be exposed to others. It's just waste of your time and effort. Sorry if I was rude, but a long discussion on a topic like this is not worth.

3 people like this.
  4. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

So you all still believe it is still a 'she'?

1 person likes this.
  5. swaroo

swaroo Silver IL'ite

Nemesis: I had this in mind right from the beginning of the conversation, but wasn't sure. Now I second you..

Dear moderator Vasu, kindly see to this and before she/ he actually drives us nuts by posting weird stuff like this, better you do something..

6. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

My instinct says its "HE" no doubt about it.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladies,
    We all have choice in responding to a post or not. If you don't feel the query/user is genuine, you can stop writing and report the post(if the moderator of that forum doesn't notice it). It will be taken care of!
    If there are any more posts from the user, I will take necessary action. Don't worry.

PS: The user has been banned from IL. :thumbsup

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  8. rosemary12

rosemary12 Silver IL'ite

hello ppl,

We are married for sometime now and I have a problem that I cant discuss with anyone else. Hence I am reaching out here, pls help me out.

I and DH get along well in the initial foreplay session. But my DH gets fully erect pretty soon,whereas I need some more foreplay to get enough wet. By the time I get fully wet, and are ready for the actual penetration, DH says he lost his erection and hence we land up not having sex at all. Its been months since we are married and yet he is unable to penetrate. In the initial time when DH is fully erect he is unable to penetrate as I am almost dry. What wrong are we doing? its not like we are planning for baby anytime soon, but we are anxious why nothing is happening yet between us. Pls help us in this regard.

Thanks!

9. LoveToBeHappy

LoveToBeHappy New IL'ite

Hi,

I have a sensitive question to ask.. I have very few thin hairs on my b**ast in the dark area surrounding ni**les.. My DH asks me to remove it.. Wats the best way I can remove it ? I am afraid to use any H removal creams.. Pls advise..

10. LoveToBeHappy

LoveToBeHappy New IL'ite

Ask ur DH to apply coconut oil.. It will be of great help.. I too had this same pbm.. But coconut oil has been helping us a lot..