1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. bella123

bella123 New IL'ite

Re: newly married

hey.. don't be so worried.. itz very much ok to opt for oral sex..it grows d cofortability much faster in case of intimacy. i understand why you must be shy, bt itz ok too, very natural, bt you'll gradually stop feeling so at all as time passes n you get more n more comfortable. trust me!!
    if you are having oral dn ita good if u clean the area but for 1st timers itz really hard since you may get rashes with shaving and waxing..so i suggest ou a very simple technique.. buy a shaver of phillips or braun (comes for around 1100rs, comes for a very long time) n use it to shave the area but remmember not to shave it all, shave it and leave at 1cm long, you'll get better gradually, this way you wont get rashes and it luks better and cleaner... hope it helps

2. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

hi..
    though i have been in IL for quite a long time i have never posted anything here..
    I just read the threads or check for some recepies or for paintings..
    Only today i saw this thread and found it very useful..
    Its 5 months since i got married and everything is going fine...
    we are planning for child after sometime and we always have IC with protective measure.
    Once we had without the protection in the third month of my marriage i got convcievd and it went into an early miscarriage. My periods delayed for more than 10 days but i had spotting everyday and the pregnancy testing tat i did at home showed a positive result. But then i had to undergo D&C after tat.
    What may be the reason for the miscarriage.
    i do excercise regularly and was excersing for 2 to 3 after i found tat my periods was delaying. Can excercise be a reason for miscarriage.
    In future when i'm planning to conceive shold i stop excersing?

3. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

True, this will happen only in the normal healthy people, he might need some medical help, contact a doc and find out what is wrong.

4. waitingtobemom

waitingtobemom Senior IL'ite

Hey it seems you've just narrated my story..

Now we have overcome this problem (more than 5 yrs of marriage). We even went to sex therapists, but to no avail. What i gathered from my experience is your husband may not be reaching to the stage of full excitement.For that he may need some manual stimulation outside. So, what we do now is perform the regular IC but just when my husband feels that something is about to release but isn't he manually stimulates outside and just before ejaculating, he enters again and ejaculates.. We are still in stage of recovery. Also, he had low testosterone levels for which he's being medicated..so i will suggest go for blood checkup if nothing else works..
    Just enjoy the love making process..watch videos etc. It will be ok..

5. viday

viday New IL'ite

in another months i am going to get married. please tell about the precautions to be taken for the sex............

6. ramyavishy76

ramyavishy76 New IL'ite

consult the doctor there may be a small block which to be removed or usegel

7. suchi3ra

suchi3ra New IL'ite

Nandu,
    as you said avoid lubricants when we are planning on conceive, when we have to stop? can u xplain the days

8. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear friend,

pls have a free talk with the gynac and find out. use gel before start doing IC. Manual method also will help to come out successfully. All the best

9. suchi3ra

suchi3ra New IL'ite

Re: Question about intimacy

Hi Cindhuja,

Your is the almost similar position to me. Even now we are with my uncle-aunty. The main problem you are feeling is the pain. So have some fore play before to start intercourse, as during fore play our mind and body get relaxed and our hormones start working to have sex, so in that case your private parts gets charge up and generate the self gel from the body itself without any other gels which may also leads to some other side affects... Once your parts are wet with foreplay..go for the intercourse and have fun....we w'll njoi the part....and for having kid do the intercource in ovulation period.....

10. suchi3ra

suchi3ra New IL'ite

Dear alka,
    can u send me the link and full name of the book....is the book will be with *** or uck in it??? clarify