1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. lilacgal77

lilacgal77 Silver IL'ite

Hi Nithi

No worries dear..maybe you and your DH can start doing light teasing and some romance to stimulate your senses. Try some smooching and nibbling in sensitive areas(sorry for being too blunt ya).just relax and feel the sensation.Take it slow and dont rush.Mayb you will be able to get it through..:)

Lila

2. Nithikav

Nithikav New IL'ite

Hi Sisters,

Thank u all for the advices. We tried once but again it failed. We end up with mood off.
    Anu, once i tried with oil but that attempt was failed bcz neither of us dont know where to insert.Tats a big turn off to us. Now i tried to find mine and told him the place but it slips of very soon and his organ gets soft within few minutes of trying. This SEX IS REALLY HECTIC to me :drowning
    Fal, Will try as u said. I will try to bring the atmosphere.
    Lila- Will try. May be tats the one of the reason we get failed. As soon as we started thinking we try to do the IC. I try to make it slowly. But dont know y its not even entering inside. jus in the begining itself it was slipping. Its a very hard task im saying.

Actually how often we should try? Bcoz we try doing and if it fails tats it, we do it after 15 to 20 days. Sometimes monthly once...
    And the pressure from parents side drove me crazy u know:spin....Grrrrrrr...

3. ss1586

ss1586 Bronze IL'ite

Hi nithi,

My question is did you find your vaginal hole ?:thumbsup
    you have 3 holes in your genital area..second one is vaginal hole (it's where menstrual blood comes from)...trust me it took me so many days to find my vaginal hole :p

I'm also sailing in the same boat...if it gets too slippery then use less oil..either one of you should apply oil not both.don't gt turned off by trying just 1 time...try to insert 2 or 3 times...or else try to do sex alternate days.

we are trying since 6 months.he is not able to penetrate into mine :(...Just praying that it wll happen soon..moreover i have intact hymen.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  4. lilacgal77

lilacgal77 Silver IL'ite

Dear Nithi

Try to remain calm and enjoy the moment.Dont let your mind think anything but love and the romantic moments. stop thinking of inserting in your hole.of coz it takes time but keep trying.Dun let your mood off if couldnt insert.there are other ways for you and your DH can achieve orgasm.no worries..:)

5. asimoanbu

asimoanbu New IL'ite

All the best ... get a happy mood.. Try to go honey moon agian

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  6. Nabzie

Nabzie Junior IL'ite

Serious issue with me

Hi all,

I dont know what to tell but recently i am facing a lot of issues at the family end. I find my husband has lost interest in me. i didnt bother about this much until last few months when i felt that i am continuously fighting for sex. I findmy sex libido has increased a lot... What could be the reason for this ?

How do i bring back the lost love/interest.. tips please ?

7. tajo

tajo New IL'ite

Re: Serious issue with me

hi
    spend time with ur husband
    make him feel dat hw much u love
    tell him dat there is no one without him
    sex is not everything yaar
    love is everything once there is love between both of u
    sex will be ther
    no worry. tk cr ok
    best of luck

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. cedantseq

cedantseq New IL'ite

Re: Serious issue with me

well speak to him first of your feelings, increase his interest in you,by wearing appropriate clothes and show ur love to him.if this does not work, seek professional help

9. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Please all ladies here help me!!! i am in very bad situation!!
    we are married for 1 and half years.. after 1 year we are trying to conceive but it dind happen and we went to gynoe.. after all tests she said there is no problem in my health...
    she said so far we dind have IC properly... There is no chance i got pregnant so far.. i dont know how she find that.. then she inserted her finger inside and said every thing is normal now and told to have regular IC...
    I am very much worried about this... even now i have fear for that and my muscles are tightening automatically when my DH comes near me... i even dont know where to do insertion... I feel my hole is so small to do that...
    In my family everybody asking what gyneo said ?whats the problem? why not pregnant yet? I am very ashamed to tell this to them even to my mom...I am crying to myself...
    Please somebody help me overcome this problem...what should i do??Please dont mistake me to be too private..
    And how to find whether my hymen is broken or not?In which hole to do insertion? Will the male organ go fully inside vagina??
    please dont mistake me ladies...

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It seems like your hymen is broken. Only you need to relax & let the IC proceed. Stressing will make the muscle tighter and will cause you more pain. Try to divert your mind or involve more foreplay before doing IC; that might help you. Relaxation is the key to happiness in our life! Try that!
    All the best! :thumbsup