1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. SamidhaRS

SamidhaRS Silver IL'ite

Afterr reading this thread, I got so much info. Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. barai

barai Senior IL'ite

I got married around a year back and am 37 weeks pregnant now. IMHO i think taking pressure or stress during love making makes the IC painful.

I remember my first night when my DH started love making and i was so much scared of hurting and tearing of hymen that i dont allow him to come near me. He understood my afraid and just hugged me and we slept in each other arms till morning.
    But it was our first day and i dont want him to be unhappy and calm down and low down my fear and started from my side and he took it very sincerely.
    For the first time always hurt but IMHO we should not think of pain instead think of happiness which you can give to your DH.

For first few days it was very painful but slowly it went off coz my DH always started with foreplay and fondling

He is so much horny that he use to loved me twice thrice a day and it made me so happy and relaxed that i used to love the pain.

One thing i also like to share that we never tried to conceive, it just happened. He leave to love making only during my periods ie 5-6 days else not a single day i was away from him arms and love .

But his patience is really appreciatable coz since 6-7 months we are not doing IC . I know him how much interested he is in IC but we both are waiting to welcome our baby to see this world soon.

So i would say forget about pain just take love and give love. wetness will come itself if you love it instead of fear.

God bless u all...

3. Nithikav

Nithikav New IL'ite

Hi All, I'm new to the forum. I'm much embarrassed to discuss this to anyone but after seeing the threads I gained little comfort to write this. I got married in 2010 and due to some problems we lived separately in the same home. Now the problems get solved one by one and we started living our life. Almost after 2.5 years of my marriage life Me and my DH started to live our life happily. We trying to do IC but once we tried it was hell of pain:bonk. And I fell ashamed tat i don't know where is my hole. My DH asked me where to insert but even I don't know:confused2:. But something I felt and told him the place, he tried there i felt more pain. His organ was not outside but I don't feel anything inside my vagina. Is it normal that you cannot feel whether his organ is inside? I'm sorry to ask this question but feel like u all r my sisters and discussing this with u all. Please don't think me as bad. I really confused @ this stage and don't know how to overcome the pain and succeed. I don't wanna to postpone this because i want me and my DH to get out from the old bad life and to start happy my new life. Already there s a pressure from both our parents side :cry:. (no one knows that we didn't have any relationship between us till date). Please help me out sisters :(

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  4. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Nithikav, once the 'organ' is completely inside, it will not be as painful as it was while inserting. And if he is able to penetrate fully (meaning whole organ is inside you) that means you found your hole. Dont be ashamed...many of us dont know all of this before marriage.

5. Nithikav

Nithikav New IL'ite

Thank u so much rose :). Ur words are a heal for me. Will try it and see. Some ppl telling like using lubricant will help to IC. Is tat ok to use lubricant bcz it seems tat in some blogs it was mentioned like lubricant reduce the chances of pregnancy...

Is tat true?

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

nithi instead of lubricant you can go for coconut oil that better because i was alergic for lubricant and i used coconut oil

7. shailajamutyala

shailajamutyala New IL'ite

thank u so much i had a great information here

8. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Nithika.. instead of using a lubricant.... use some body oil or body lotion.

Also.. before trying to do anything.. make soem nice atmosphere at home so that both of you can get into actual mood.. drop the drapes down, burn some scented candles.. wear something sexy.... put some attractive perfume... and have some sexy movie ready before hand. You both can watch the movie and have idea about it.. also it may help you both arise better.

wish you a blissful married life.... have fun.

9. ramyasiyer

ramyasiyer New IL'ite

Hi all, I been married for four years and I never had an IC yet..problem is it is not getting hard or long..so we just doing it all we can.. and he is not able ejaculate either..it is just us..is anyone outthere in the same situation?..I really love him..I was so dissappointed with this situation but now I am getting better..We went to see Dr. ..they said nothing wrong with him..Family is not supporting us either.. My family getting scared that i would get divorce him..His parents doen't want us have any family for now, so they are not caring either.
    Please guys if you anyone know what I supposed to do please let me know..I really appreciated it...

10. Preethubalaji

Preethubalaji Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nithikav,
    I can understand your feelings as I also have the same problem. Try using Preseed lubricant. This does not reduce the chance of pregnancy.

I delivered a baby boy 1 year back after 2.5 years of marriage life.