1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Re: First night. HELP!

Troll pls ignore

2. SoniPunjaban

SoniPunjaban New IL'ite

I am not trolling i really need some suggestions. I want to have a normal married life but this pain is horrible. instead of calling me a troll give some suggestions, it is not easy to talk about this.

3. mithuna76

mithuna76 Senior IL'ite

Why can’t you visit a Gynecologist ?

4. SoniPunjaban

SoniPunjaban New IL'ite

I have visited but the pelvic exam was too painful the doctor said just to keep trying and it will stretch out naturally, but how many times can I put myself through that intense pain?

5. BHARGHAVI

BHARGHAVI Senior IL'ite

See vagina is an elastic so it will strech so i think u have to work more on it like more foreplay and as it goes like u will be wet so i think it might be possible try this

6. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

does the same pain is experienced by your hubby also?

it certainly looks like medical problem...doctors may give the right help...

in worst scenario, some wrong way of doing is happening...JMO.

7. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  8. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

It is often the case that any pain you feel is more psychological rather then physical. The more frightened you are, the more tense or nervous you will be. Fear has a direct effect on the muscles of your body and will cause resistance and some of the pain you might experience. When you feel comfortable, are with an understanding partner, and confident in your decision to have sex; you will feel much more at ease.

Always use a water based lubricant such as ID, Wet, Astroglide and KY Jelly, not Vaseline, oil, moisturizer, or any kind of greasy substance.If you use a lot of lube, relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and engage in a lot of foreplay i think you can do it. A female's body produces lubrication that feels much like saliva when she becomes sexually excited. This helps to reduce the chafing and burning sensations caused by friction, and allows easy movement in the vagina. The woman's body usually takes 8-10 minutes to produce this lubrication after she begins to become sexually excited, fully aroused. Even if a female is very excited, she may not produce as much lubrication as needed to avoid chafing, especially if she is nervous or worried So u use artificial lubricant. I think a lot of the blockage is in your mind since u are so frustrated now. It will hurt a lot at first but after you push through it, you'll be so glad! See make ur mind ready that u want to hv happy married life with kids this will encourage you. Your husband need to help you in relaxing,take it slowly, be patient and do it with full determination that u want to finish it up for once.
    All the Best. All is well

9. srividya8

srividya8 New IL'ite

Hi,

I don't see any medical treatment is required, I am surpraised staying in US having this issue not aware of sexual feelings, but anyway here are my experience, you both should not go to bed for sex straight away without making any sexual mood. I mean talk each other, create sexual mood and make some romance each other by hugging and any other physical touching, now you will both get excitement, by naturally your vagina will induce some liquid that is enough for lubrication and then go for sex you both can feel easy going and the enjoyment.

we had this problem and my husband used some sexual videos to create mood and we enjoyed it.
    hope you will too...try out ...all the best.

vidya.

10. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

i feel you have a medical condition termed vaginismus..google it up and read on it..i believe they even sell kits that you can use for this..hope it works out for you!