1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi vasumathi

Thanks for ur tips and advice bt due to didnt washing in night i got urinary infection.hence the doctor said wash in night henc shall i wash after 30mins or wash in early morining and she advised me to drink more water after intercourse.henc i am following it now and my problm got solved.

i am feeling little wet henc thats enough for intercourse or its needed more to be wet.i am tolerating the pain bt its not that much pain that i felt.i tried pillow concept bt doggy is tough for me to handle.

if we wash atonce means it wont be a success concpt for ttc or i hv to wait for 30mins or more.pls clarfiy frnd.

As they r joint family everyone askng the positive result henc we r hvng pressure nw due to this.

What r the postive ways to become pregnant easily pls tell me.Actually my hubby is also feeling shy to proceed in advance.As its love marrge he never forced me.

i am blessed to hv my hubby bt we wanna be pregnant soon.pls guide me friends.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chitra,
    If you have risk of urinary infections, you can wash after half an hour. Not a issue.
    I feel like, you are not yet confortable with IC. Your body needs some more time. People's expectations won't stop with this. They will keep asking questions.. We can't always satisfy people's wish. Just proceed with what is good to you.
    Just take it slow. Don't keep thinking about TTC, it will spoil the happiness you could get in your life. Without much concentrations in this area, go with daily basis. Time your IC properly. If you have 28 days cycle, start IC from 10th day & proceed for a week or two. Hope things will click with this.
    Stay positive. Baby dust to you.

3. chitrajaraika

thank u so much vasumathy.

hence after intercourse urination hv to be immediate or after 30mins and shall i wash atonce or wash after 30mins

Thanks for ur advise i am following it now.i planned to avoid travelling long distance becos thats the great mistak i did from one state to another and lots of speed breakers makes me got my date very soon.

i hated travelling and after marrge me and my hubby was stayed together for 30 days then i was nt with him for 3months due to aadi month and other big temple going reasons.i stayed with mother-in-law

The main mistake that i committed is after date only the couple has to do intercourse for 28days bt i failed for that three months.me and hubby were separated nw we strictly planned to stay togethr.As they r traditional family they ask to come to their house.

Nw we wont wanna go till i get pregnant.Please pray for me friends

The doctor said why you are wasting ur ovulation time for the three months she too advised nt to waste this time.

4. Vasumathy

I am very surprised with the conditions at your home. You are not at all with your husband for 3 months, then how do they expect baby? Baby will come from heaven directly to mom's tummy? Irritating people. I hope my people was far better in this! I had to meet gynec after 8 months of married life!

Wash yourself if you want to after half an hour of IC. May be you can avoid urination before the 30 mins! Drink little water before IC if you are used to get the urge to urinate!

Avoid heavy travels during the last two weeks fo your cycle. Be happy, have healthy food & enjoy your days!

Hope everything turns out positive! Baby dust to you!

5. chitrajaraika

Thank u so much vasumathy

but today i had some white lightly.it make me to afraid little bit.My mom askng me to see the gyn again.Whenever urinating i hvng that white like substance hence i am cleaning whenver goin,My mummy is afraiding and askng me to take complete checkup.:bowdown

its good or bad whther its discharge or any otherthing.My mummy is feeling shy to give tips.i asked her frankly but she is not.If i asked means she is saying ask to doctor not to me.it make me upset.the joke is my two cousins got baby last year.they r saying its all by luck the baby got confirmed.They dnt knw hw to say the concept exactly i asked my doubts.but they are aware of it.They are saying they kept monthly once intercourse and got confirmed.:spin

More intercourse only give a good result know.No one is there to help me.Sorry for asking many questions.

hence i am seeking ur help.pls guide me.My doctor given folic acid tablets and fish oil tablets.She said i am weak henc i am eating more vegtebles mostly keerai and egg:rotfl

i wil follow ur additional tips today due to ur advise i asked my hubby o increase the fore play it really workd well bt i got irritation inside vagina little bit.is it a regular one for all:hide:

6. Vasumathy

White discharge around your fertile days are quite normal! If you get more white discharge around the end of the cycle, may be have to think about dicussing with gynec(i am not sure with this case!). I hope after IC you may get white discharge. I don't think its bad! Keep yourself cool & calm! Too much of irritation in the vaginal area should be reported to gynec, can turn to UTI!
    Not all moms are good in dealing these stuffs with their LOs. I never talked about all these to my mom or friends. IL is the only way out for me!
    I hope either your cousins got it by chance or they are not speakign the truth! :)
    People say frequent intercourse is good to fall pregnant. Hope it clicks you. Until you get comfortable with IC, you may feel little irritation!
    Take care of your health. Eat healthy. Your baby needs healthy mom!
    Baby dust to you.

7. chitrajaraika

thank you vasumathi and my cousins really dont know because we will be open type in everything.

i think its fertile days for me becaus last weekend only my per.date got over. doctor said after my date the 9-28 days for Ic to me. she said in this any day you may have eggs she said. hence daily you must do like that she advised.because when i stayed with my hubby in first month we rarely kept ic its not on my fertile date.

thanks for your care and affection.i wil eat healthy foods for sure.

wil it leak after ic becaus everything coming out.i dont know which position suits me

8. Vasumathy

Sperm spilling is quite normal. Only little or the amount your vagina can hold of will stay, rest will move out! Relax. Don't worry!
    Baby dust to you.

9. chitrajaraika

Thank u so much vasumathy

10. shailey1

shailey1 New IL'ite

can a man have an erection but not strong enough for penetration? approximately how much time does it take between starting to attempt penetration and successfully penetrating?