1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Is there any way on internet men can satisfy themselves sexually

Go with alternate days if you want cover all the possible days...
    Check out your cervical mucus too! Follow your body to know the ovulation.
    Baby dust to you.

2. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Re: Is there any way on internet men can satisfy themselves sexually

Thank u mam!

3. kavithakesavan

kavithakesavan New IL'ite

Hi All

I joined recently. I saw this thread. The information given here r very informative. Thanks to all of u. I got married last september. I didnt want to get pregnant immediately coz i was searching for a job. i got a job recently. :cheersnow i m planing to settle. Please help to find out my fertility period.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kavitha,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

You can find/track your fertile days/ovulation with the help of BBTs, OPKs & Cervical mucus. Follow your body symptoms to know yourself. Check out the A-Z thread in this forum. You can know more about these things over there...

Hope you have regullar periods, if not, work on it!
    Baby dust to you....

5. kavithakesavan

Hi vasu,

Thanks a lot. I will follow the suggestions and will get back with a good news.

I am happy i joined IL. It is boosting my confidence:cheers.

Thanks once again

bye

6. pulse

pulse New IL'ite

Artificial Insemination.

I am middle aged. I had a stroke a few years ago. My wife & I have been married for twenty five years but no children. She is now desperate for children because I have become totally impotent. Even before this stage I did have a low sperm count. We have discussed artificial insemination but I have some concerns. It the donor is known to us then we have no anonymity. If the donor is a stranger then the child may not look like me.
    She's becoming more frustrated now because I cannot penetrate her. I have offered to engage in foreplay & use sex toys but she refuses. She insists that she needs the real thing inside. There is a lot of strain on our relationship i.e. fighting & arguing and not sleeping toghether. She has nursed me through my difficult times. I am not bothered about kids any more. She is desperate to get pregnant. I have even suggested that I will allow her to become impregnated by someone else. The bitterness in the relationship is due to the lack of intercourse,foreplay,&intimacy. I miss all that & so does she. She said that she will only allow me to touch her when I regain strength in my genitalia. I keep thinking of all the good times that I've had with her & now we're both missing out.
    Am I being too harsh or unreasonable? I have no problem in raising someone else's childsince I am quite good with kids. Adoption is not really an option since she is the type of person who needs to give birth in order to bond with the child.
    I do miss her company in bed. We are not too old. I just want to be held by her & hugged. I am open very open minded. I have no objection for her to be impregnated by a close friend. I just want the intimacy back that we once had.

Can anybody please help?

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

8. harinder2010

harinder2010 New IL'ite

I would like to share a technique if that is okay. sometimes some men ejaculate too early which causes dissapointment to them and or their partners.

When the husband is about to ejaculate , if he gently squeezes the tip of his p...s with his thumb and index finger , he will find that the feeling subsides and as such will be able to continue with intercourse. This process can be repeated several times until eventually he reaches a climax. This process will prolong intercourse to about 15 to 20 minutes.

Another method is for the husband to climax some time before love making since the second climax will take longer.

Good luck.

9. kavithakesavan

Hi all,

I come to office driving two wheeler:coffee. is driving good during TTC:hide:.

Please give me suggestions:hiya

Thanks
    KK

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame