1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Mona111

Mona111 New IL'ite

Re: private life problem

Cutekid, you are right about the Moderators. They work hard to get this forum going. I am sorry I said that and I have taken it back (from my original post).

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  2. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

HI Mona,
    Hope u doin fine.. Well am Prem..

I bet most of the Indian women face the same problem... but they have also learn't how to overcome this problem...

Its Just simple...

More than intercourse, foreplay will make u have more orgasms...

A male should know the key areas or zones in a female body where they get aroused and start to feel it.. stimulating those areas will make female orgasms..

Art of stimulating is also very imp here..

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
  3. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

The main imp point here is..

Mona u need to talk to ur hubby about sex.. u told tht you both will never discuss about sex.. thts weird.. tht too newly married cpls will be full on these things...

Go to ur hubby.. sit close to him... hold his hand.. first talk some romantic things and then put ur queries and issues one by one... but be soft n caring towards him...

dont say directly tht he is not satisfying u... first say that u will be more happy if he does or use some etra or other techniques which will improve ur sex life in better way.. that will really be very encouraging to him and he may listen to ur words and do it...

Plzz talk to him abt this... dont hesitate.. at least someone shld start talking right... so u initiate it..

All the best dear Mona...

Most imp is... plzz be patience.. don't take decisions in hurry or anger.. keep ur mind cool..

take care...

Suggestion for senior's and mod's :-
    ------------------------------------

Please, first try to solve the members issue and then guide them wht is right and wrong...

Why do they come to IL? becoz they hope tht they will get some good advice and they can share their problems openly in detail...

I understand that member's safety is also imp here.. but first priority will be solution for their issues then comes rules n regulations.. slowly they will understand rules n reg...

handle new members very sensitively.. first make them comfortable for being here and feel good..

Sorry if i had said anything wrong... it was just an advice.. don't mind..

thanks,

4. Mona111

Mona111 New IL'ite

Thank you Prem. Many others have suggested that I talk with hubby. I am going to do that soon. The techniques you have suggested needs to be somehow conveyed to my husband, but for obvious reasons, I cannot show him this discussion!

5. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Mona,

I appreciate that you have taken the points I said positively.well You can always guide your hubby when he is doing the act & express your pleasure,from that he can undersatnd that u need more.

6. lifezbeautiful

lifezbeautiful New IL'ite

Wine helped :)

Thanks a lot guys..

1 person likes this.
  7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi People,
    Sorry for my late appearance over here. Was in vaccation for a week.
    I will move this thread with the intimacy thread by tomorrow. (A day of notification to all participants.)
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...1-newly-married-questions-about-intimacy.html

There are very small number of threads getting started in intimacy topics. Hence they are moved to this forum & soon will get combined with the above mentioned thread. If there is any necessity to such sub-forum, pease post your query in appropriate forum. It will be addressed by admins. You will get answers to your queries in a better way with that. Please refer the below!
    Request a Sub-Forum - IndusLadies

Hope you all understand!

8. honestguy

honestguy New IL'ite

Seek help and advice.

Hi,

I have been married for a month, it was a typical arranged marriage. I have been living in Hyderabad for last few years, my work brought me here.My wife belongs from a small town and she happens to be my distant relative.

I have issues from the day i got engaged to her, our courtship lasted for 4 months, she would not come on the phone.She would say that elder's are strict and would monitor her cellphone.

We hardly spoke to each other on wedding night we both were very exhausted due to all the rituals and i wanted to save the best for our honeymoon and she was ok with it.

We left for our honeymoon after 2 days and reached coorg, we were totally alone for the first time.She was very happy and so was i.The problem started during penetration. She complained of pain and i withdrew myself.We could not complete the act in the next 3 days as well inspite of trying lubricants, foreplays etc.

We came back home gave her the required time as she had just relocated and was quite tired with travel and all that. She continued the same behaviour for the next one week.I tried to talk to her, she says that she feels enormous pain. Took her to a Gynecologist, she said nothing is wroung with her and asked me to be patient. Again a week passed and she continued the same behviour, i consulted a diff Gynecologist again.
    The doctor said that nothing is wrong is wrong with her as this will take time.

We took one more weekend break and went to a nearby resort and that night my wife revealed that i have a big organ and that is why she has pain. I did consult a male doctor and found out that 8.5 inches is way big beyond Indian standards.He asked me to be careful and not to force her as i may hurt her badly.

I am very disturbed, both of us are very upset.

9. VaishnaviRam

VaishnaviRam Junior IL'ite

Re: Seek help and advice.

hello.
    im married 11 months before. yr problem is not serious and thers nothing to worry..Usually all gals have pain during intercourse. does she have interest to make love? thats important.. if she is interested in sex, u can convince her soon.. we cant change our body organs and its natural. My idea is to have lots of foreplay and make her to enjoy first.. and after that u can penetrate. It wud help her to have pleasure. Initially for every gals, the vagina wud be small and guys may not able to penetrate at first time. But naturally it becomes big after having sex and it also enlarges almost 11 inches during baby delivery. So just think, is yr problem is serious? make yr wife to understand this problem.But dont force her..She may get irritate.. Always makes her happy and talk to her well..definitely she will understand.. i wish u all the best and a happy married life.

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  10. VaishnaviRam

VaishnaviRam Junior IL'ite

Re: Seek help and advice.

hi.
    Every gals do have this problem. use more coconut oil to masturbate. Have foreplays and if she gets mood, definitely vagina will open wide. i had this problem for quite few months but now all things have worked well. She is not letting u and so u too. I think she is scared of pain. first she must get rid off from it. tell her definitely vagina will open, if she lets u to do. But sure it will pain and some gals may bleed too. everything is normal. My suggestion is not to use artificial lubricants. Because i had vaginal infection after using it. But coconut oil gives u good result. bye

Last edited: May 11, 2010