1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. lifezbeautiful

lifezbeautiful New IL'ite

Re: Do I have a problem?

Thanks all for the reply.

I hope its just the first time pain for me and I wish I don't have some infection or some other serious problem :(

I will also a consult an OB. Thanks all.

2. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Re: Do I have a problem?

You can even try lubrication gels.If its still painful then may be u need to see the gynae.Also be comfortable & relaxed.

3. Mona111

Mona111 New IL'ite

private life problem

After a lot of thought I registered and am sharing this personal problem. I am 26, married for 4 years. It was an arranged marriage. I had graduated from college when I got married to this handsome man. He comes from a very good family and is educated and has good income to support me. Everything is good, except our private life. He likes sex and we have it often. The problem is I have never climaxed. He is of small built in that area so I always feel unfulfilled and unsatisfied. Can anyone advise me what to do. I don't want to criticize him about size or his ability in manhood. I have started longing for a man who will fully satisfy me. But I don't want to cheat.

4. binpal

binpal New IL'ite

Re: private life problem

Hello Mona111,

Dont ever think of cheating just for the sake of sex. Yes, it is important but there are some alternatives also. Does your DH ejaculate very early (within seconds of intercourse?) .. Talk to your DH about your likes and dislikes.. that thing may help you more.. you can try some different positions also..

5. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

You can disscuss with your dh and tell him what are your preferance. If you still have problems, both of you could visit a doctor and sort out what exactly is wrong.

6. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

No need to make a big deal about it..

When you are in the "ACT", take his hands to where you want to be touched.. and also you can "help" yourself out after the act in front of him.. by doing this he will get the POINT that you want MORE

7. Mona111

Mona111 New IL'ite

Shruti,

It is not early ejaculation but small size. You said there are some alternatives? Positions does not really help. We do two positions. From behind is even worse because just the tip goes in. Better from front. What can I do? I am shamed to say but he is less than 3.5 inch. I think 6 inch is minimum? I measured with finger where it reached and then mesured my finger with ruler. We do not talk about sex at all. When he wants he comes on me. Is there anything I can do without telling him? Do you think oral or anal will help?

Shruti,

Thanks for the suggestion to see doctor. We don't really discuss about sexlife, how can I ask him to go to doctor? After sex he asks you ok? I always say yes.

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

May be next time you should say the truth discreetly. This will help him to think and may open up to you. There is nothing wrong to talk about one's sex life if it needs help.

9. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Just wondering, why is this thread under "Fertility, Trying to conceive".. Wouldn't "Me & My spouse" be a better place.. :confused2: Thougt that might help OP to get more responses..

10. Mona111

Mona111 New IL'ite

matrue, yes, that is where I posted initially. The moderators moved it here. My problem is not about fertility but about private life. Thank u for pointing it out. Hope they will move it back for more responses from others having same prob.