1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. revshanks

revshanks New IL'ite

Not interested in me

hi all,

i am new to this community, my name is revathi and married for the past 2 years, and we dont have any kids at the moment, i am very much interested in having it, but my husband not at all showing interest in taking effort for that, everyday night when i call him for that, he is not showing any interest and even if he comes with my compulsion also it only lasts for minutes i am really worried, being a married women i am really worried because of that particular feeling. please help me for that

tks
    revathi

1 person likes this.
  2. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

Re: Not interested in me

He might be having lots of tension in him due to heavy work, travel and so on. The best time would be 2.30 - 3.00 A.M. particularly on a holiday.
    Avoid junk food.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  3. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

Dont put too much pressure on him, men cannot perform when under pressure.. take it as it comes, do it when ever there is a chance.. give it a few months & u will concieve.

Dont keep telling him " I want a baby, I want a baby" they get stressed out..

g-luck

4. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Just try to relax him if you are not working thats great news .

Try these :

1. Cook some nice food on weekends .
    2. Perform some relax massage with oil .
    3. Take him for dinner on weekends .
    4. Shhhhhhhhhhh about baby planning .
    5. Enjoy your time .

5. RashmiR

RashmiR New IL'ite

Hi,

My menstrual cycle was regular until i got married. And it was once in 28 days. After i got married, it became irregular. In the first month, i got my chums in 15 days. The second month it was 28, then 32, then 31. So i'm unable to predict my ovulation day. somebody pls help me.:help

And the other question that i have is, i had my chums in 31 days last time, (ie i had it on feb 7th). Normally my chums ll last not more than 3 or 4 days. when I had IC on 5th day, i had slight bleeding and it continued the 6th, 7th days also. So i did not have IC on my 8th day. Today i'm in 9th day and i found slight bleeding again (though i did not have any IC). Is anyone aware of the reason behind it? :hide:. Or has anyone had a similar experience? Kindly help me IL's :bowdown

Awaiting ur reply ASAP.

Thanks,
    Rashmi

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  6. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Rashmi,
    Are you trying to conceive?If yes then visit a gynae just to see everything is in place. 1-2 day deviation is ok.But reason for prolonged bleeding should be known.Is it due to implantation bleeding or other reason.For ovulation tracking you can check on internet various methods like BBT chart or ovulation prediction kits use.

7. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Musli power Extra

Hi,

I am newly married.Past 2 mths only v r under TTC. Frequently my hubby loose his temper due to lose his Stiffness at that time of penetration(Contact). Its not standing over more that a minute. V worried lot. Someone Suggest us Musli power Extra. Then confused whether is it necessary and gud one or not?!

1.Did any one know about that product?
    2.What is the remedy for keep stiffness for long time?:drowning

8. srvaug

srvaug Senior IL'ite

Re: Starting Trouble

I have initiated it number of times just because 1) Iam in mood and he needs to know that
    2) for a change.
    Its always me who turn it down because Iam tired, not in mood etc., he doesnot take it for offense.
    He tries his level best and sometimes jokes that he feels like he is begging. I will just say whatever and
    sleep lol.
    When ever I initiate sex its a huge turn on for him. So, I kinda make it up to him for the times I turned
    him down.
    Its just a mutual understanding there is no place for ego besides you are not young for ever is mine and dh's moto. Good luck.

9. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Re: Musli power Extra

Hi Ooviya,

Your husband's erection problem may be due to anxiety to perform during intercourse, as you are newly wed couple. Also, if you are having sex less frequently, it may also lead to excitation when having sex after some gap. Try to have sex frequently, if possible, more than once a day/night, even if you are not able to do it properly. It will reduce the anxiety to perform and excitation.

So ask him to be relaxed physically and mentally before and during intercourse. Engage in a variety of foreplay for a long time, so that his erection is maintained. Before engaging in foreplay, you both can even talk about sex for some time, which will give arousal to both of you naturally, which will lead to foreplay automatically.

Even after trying all these things, if the problem persists, consult a doctor, so that his problem is solved immediately and you can enjoy your married life well. I have no idea about Musli Power Extra. It may be a general aphrodisiac and may or may not solve your husband's problem. So it is better to consult a doctor for quick result.

All the best!:wink::thumbsup

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Re: Musli power Extra

u r right. Thank u for ur reply!!!