1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. vidhkarthik

vidhkarthik Bronze IL'ite

Re: Need help on this issue

Whether a man is ready or not ready for kids, Postponing intercourse is not an option and should not be. You do not need to tell him that you need to get pregnant or he really has no business saying that he will ready for intercourse only for purposes of conception. I really think you should take him to a doctor here to whom he can explain his problems.

Some men do have this problem of non performance due to anxiety and stress. He needs to eliminate all of that and try to have a normal sex life with you whether or not kids are in the equation. Please do not leave this lightly and approach a doctor.

2. rash12

rash12 New IL'ite

Irregular Period

Hello frndsI had 28 days cycle till July then it became 31 days and last month i had 34 days periodNever missed my period and flow is normalno painthyroid test is normal my question is " R these periods called as Irregular ?"

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  3. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rash12, If you had regular periods for years, then apart from any sickness during that month your period couldn't delay month. And in your case this pattern is for than 6months.

You should check Gyneac for hormonal problems and treatment accordingly.

4. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

hi,
    i am married for 5months. we r trying to concieve from starting but till now not success..
    first month i got periods on 24 ,then next month 22nd ,after that 17th and this month on 12th..i am very confused becoz before mrriage i never had periods like this..periods will be on correct date..
    any suggestions pls am very much worried..
    when is the correct time for ovulation...when can i get conceive..:drowning
    pls help me...
    is there any problem with me?

reg,
    meera..

5. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi rams.dwa, congratulations on your wedding. Some ppl do have early periods in initial months of wedding (Intercourse). For conceiving you need to have intercourse on fertile day which is 12th-16th day from your first day of period. To track your fertile day use this link MyMonthlyCycles - Menstrual Calendar, Ovulation Calendar, Fertility Cycles or any other available in google. Still if you are not able to conceive, you can get ovulation kit, which will help show your body temperature and fertile day accordingly. Last step will be your gyaen appointment.

All these steps are given in detail in thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/55275-a-z-of-trying-conceive.html .
    I too waited for 3-4months for conceiving but with the link given above (monthlycycle.com), i suceeded in a month itself.

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  6. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

hi,
    Thanks for the reply.
    as the mensrual cycle varies ,when will be my ovalution time.
    Any idea?

reg,
    meera..

7. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear rams.dwa,

Why don't you use fertilityfriend.com and chart your cycle. If you observe the pattern you can find the length of your cycle and your fertile time.

8. rash12

rash12 New IL'ite

Hi Omnam

I had GM diet that month may be bcoz of that period delayed

this time i got them aft 30 days

So can i consider them as Irregular?

Period can vary every month by 1-2 days right? they are also termed as Irregular?

i was under impression that when anyone missed their period it is called as Irregular?

waiting for reply
    thanks

9. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

rash12,

I really didnt knew about GM diet. Per google it seems you can loose weight in very short span of time. Since you had regular periods, aftr GM diet only its happening. Please get consult professional help for your delayed periods as it affect your TTC and pregnancy.

The pattern you had for months seems a irregular period.
    Delay in 1-2 day happen due work pressure, mental and emotional factors which we take it as regular period.

Also, due to severe sickness period can be delayed even by a week. This is normal if following has your normal gap of 28-30days.

Also, you are 5months married, you can try for another 6months without getting into details of medicine or taking any stress about anything.

All the best.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  10. RashmiR

RashmiR New IL'ite

Hi IL's :hiya,

I have been watching this forum for quite somtime and i feel hesitant to put my question here. But since i need someone to help me out in this regard, i am asking u all.

I got married 4 months ago. My friends are asking me 'did u get satisfied?'.. I really don't understand what it means and how would a woman feel it?? Can someone please clarify..

Since i haven't got such a feeling, does it mean that something is wrong somewhere in what we r doing so far? What should i do? :idontgetit: Please help me ladies.... :help

Thanks
    Rashmi