1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie readers at IL, Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Oct 5, 2010.

1. awesomemom

awesomemom Senior IL'ite

Hi, New to IL and to this forum. Nice to be in the company of so many book lovers. I have been a voracious reader right from my childhood. Though the speed has come down now due to other responsibilities, there has never been a time when I was without books. I read both fiction and non-fiction. I have lot of favourites. But Sheldon remains my most favourite. I love to re-read his books. I just finished re-reading his 'Tell Me Your Dreams' and started with 'Master Of The Game'.

2. vidyajithesh

vidyajithesh Gold IL'ite

Welcome to the forum Awesomemom..Hope you enjoy the company of fellow ILs here..
    Happy Reading!!!

3. ns

ns Silver IL'ite

I love crime and murder! Used to read a lot of chicklit earlier. But now I am switching to drama..

4. thestylishmothe

thestylishmothe New IL'ite

Hi I am a mommy of two kids which is a boy and a girl. I love reading books specially those books that has something to do with my family specially to my kids.

5. logambika

logambika New IL'ite

hi all..!
    i love to read books which have good endings... i read books whenever i get free time.. my favorite books are Great expectations by Charles Dickens, 2 States by Chetan Bagat and I too had a love story by Ravinder Singh

6. Shart

Shart New IL'ite

Hello all,
    Shart here. I am starting to make it a habit to read everyday as a good example to my kids.

7. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I love reading novels!
    Not any particular style, I enjoy thriller, fiction, non fiction, humour, women centric books the most !

8. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi all

i am madhu and tho not new to IL .. new to this forum ... came across only today in fact jz now ...

i am a voracious reader and embroidery and reading are my fav stress busters ... :)

i am presently reading an ebook titled "ENTREPEDIA" ... A STEP BY STEP TO BECOMING AN ENTREPRENEUR IN INDIA ... by Prof. Nandini Vaidyanathan ... a wonderful book this and very very helpful for beginners ....

9. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi all

I'm Priya, I too enjoy reading. I'm a slow paced reader I don't like to flip the pages fast to read more. I mostly prefer crime, thrillers and classics. I now am trying to include other genres too.

Happy reading everbody

10. lampdeepa

lampdeepa Silver IL'ite

Welcome to Madhu & Priya to the book lovers forum :). I hope you have a great time in this forum