1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie readers at IL, Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Oct 5, 2010.

1. hemhem

hemhem New IL'ite

After visiting this forum, I also started reading. Both tamil and english. Lathaa from tamilnadu

2. jeyanthip

jeyanthip New IL'ite

I am getting a lot of tamil books here, I am jeyanthi from dubai, basically from salem, tamilnadu

3. Adharshana

Adharshana New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

i am a new reader here.. i have stated to read a lot of books for the past one year.. since i cannot read tamil i read just english books.. i have completed the chetan bagat collections, twilight saga and the harry potter series.. hopes i will find all my favorite books here..

thank you..

4. dhanyavinay

dhanyavinay New IL'ite

hi, am Dhanya from Dubai, I love reading books, my favourite books are The Princess Diary series by Meg Cabot, Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella and of course Harry Potter Series.

5. nilavoli

nilavoli New IL'ite

Hey there..yes i do love reading books..dan brown,twilight series,hp,vairamuthu books..i remember that much only :(..hope to get introduced to new books here

6. Fathim

Fathim New IL'ite

Hi Friends! I'm an old membr of IL. bt, ths z my 1st post. I love to read. I like to get books frm IL. wl u help me?

7. sanrags

sanrags Bronze IL'ite

Hi hi

I have joined IL Just recently.
    I am voracious reader of books.
    I love fiction .
    Please do let me know if any one is interested in reading fiction.

8. uthradi

uthradi New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Happy to be in the company of those who love books.. I read a lot, and when I say lot I mean a looot.. I read almost all genre of books, have read almost all the Perry Mason mysteries, Agatha Christie and most other popular authors like Frederick Forsyth, John Grisham, Nora Roberts / J.D.Robb, Dan Brown, Tom Clancy, J.K. Rowling, Robin Cook, Irving Wallace, Alistair Maclean, Jeffrey Archer, Leon Uris, Ayn Rand, Rober Ludlum, etc... Only few books like Wilbur Smith's and River God I don't like.. Planning to start the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.

But my first love are M & Bs.. my family keeps teasing me that one day I am going to run out of books to read, cause I read them faster than they are churning them out!! Any one else like me??

I used to read a lot in Tamil too.. I finished Ponniyin Selvan ( all 5 vols) in 3 days, reading from morning till night.. That s the type of reader I am.. then I go back and re-read my fav parts.. :)

I am a member in Bangalore mylib, who delivers and picks up, once you place the order online and so makes for hassle-free reading, if anyone's interested.

I also love comics, and have all Tintin and Calvin Hobbes books in ebook format, so keep re-reading them often.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  9. uthradi

uthradi New IL'ite

Please try out Nora Roberts.. she is an awesome writer with more than 150 best sellers on the #New York Times best seller list.. she also writes futuristic police drama, with a romantic twist set in 2060s NYC, in the name of J.D.Robb. She is my no.1 fav author.

Most of these books can be downloaded from 4shared.com... Check it out.

10. uthradi

uthradi New IL'ite

Hi

I too joined only yesterday and absolutely love to read, mainly fiction.. what sort of books / authors do you like?