New Year Rasi Palan 2018

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by JessyPreethi, Dec 28, 2017.

1. JessyPreethi

JessyPreethi New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

2017 year is going to end finally.. I wish everyone should have fantastic year in 2018. I read on website they published new year rasi palan 2018 in Tamil. My zodiac sign is taurus and i am having a good year....I would like to share this resource to everyone in Indusladies. Read and comment about your horoscope. Thank you

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thanks . Happy New Year.
    2. But a comparison of actual events in one’s family life with what was published in Anandha Vikadan in Dec 2016 forecasting 2017 Palan by Mr Vidhyasagar speaks poor of his prediction and reliability.
    3. I have different view. If one believes in karma as a devout Hindu, then his or her progress is pre-destined and therefore a question arise as to read his predictions only as a pastime or begin rejoicing and or worrying on his tips in advance. I for one would say cross the bridge as & when you near it.
    Regards.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    JessyPreethi and MonikaSG like this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@JessyPreethi

Well, it is in Tamil and I don't know Tamil. To me all the letters looked like Jalebis; should I assume this year for me will be as sweet as a Jalebi or twisted like a Jalebi?

nandinimithun and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

:hello:Beside Jalebi, she can perhaps help, if you can intimate her your rasi and star using "in conversation" facility.
    Thanks for the thought of Jalebi and Regards.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.:thumbup:

JessyPreethi and GeetaKashyap like this.
  5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the link. I like to read up the predictions and try to take the good out of it. Most often it is general in nature and after going through many of such predictions, we may not be able to say whether what has been foretold has happened or not. Mine is meena rasi, and on the whole appears to be good. I do have belief in astrology and believe that there are periods of good and bad phases in almost everyone's life and we can take all this as a guidance to the extent practicable. For eg. during period of 7.5 years shani period in one's horoscope, one can take precautions to be extra careful in all dealings and avoid uncessary risks etc.
    Heres wishing you a very good and happy new year 2018.

geevee68 and JessyPreethi like this.
  6. JessyPreethi

JessyPreethi New IL'ite

May be. But it is fun to read...It makes me smile and so I may have good start in 2018 :tonguewink:

Thyagarajan and joylokhi like this.
  7. JessyPreethi

JessyPreethi New IL'ite

@joylokhi

I wish you to have good start in 2018.. Happy new year buddy

joylokhi likes this.
  8. JessyPreethi

JessyPreethi New IL'ite

I too love Jalebi .. Happy new year buddy :beer-toast1:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jessy Preethi,

Saw your mail about Rasi Palan for the new year 2018.
    First of all let me apologise for the long response which I am giving here.All the predictions refer to Rasis in which one is born.

Just 10days back there was Shani transition and all the
    TV channels had discussions about shani bhagavan's Transition from vrichika Rasi
    to Dhanur rasi.,affecting people born in the stars moolam, Pooraadam and utharadam -the first quarter.
    The entire telecast was about Dharbharanya Kshetram in Thirunallaar famous for Shani bagavan.Stories of Shani and
    how lord Anchaneya can protect everyone from the clutches of Shani etc etc were discussed in detail by four astrologers.Thousands of people had their bath in the temple tank.

There is no doubt about the popularity of astrology.According to various opinion polls nearly 40% of people, even in Western countries believe in astrology.Astrology has infiltrated society at all levels and even the most brilliant minds have not been able to resist the fascination.

Many people say that astrology is a science.If we take Einstein's equation, we will get the same result how many ever times it is tried by various persons.
    But each astrologer predicts different results for the same horoscope.

Yes there might be calculations and permutations, but then why does the end result differ when done by different people?! Why is there no solid surety that the end result will be correct! Its just a matter of luck. If the astrologer is lucky he will get his predictions correct! As in science, there is no strict rule in astrology that such and such hypothesis leads to a very specific theorem or answer!

Very often we are advised to live in the PRESENT, enjoy the PRESENT and cross the bridge when you come to it.True.
    But atleast 80% ,and even more , of the people approach astrologers of various kinds-Horoscope Readers,palmists,Numerologists,Face Readers or predictors of various kinds to find some solutions for a variety of problems-from child birth,studies,matrimonial allianace,compatability of horoscopes,matrimonial harmony,sickness,business prospects,property litigations & even about mortality.
    On a few occasions,either by the efficiency of the astrologer or by sheer coincidence the predictions come true & people catch hold of the same astrologer & his words are taken to be divine.

Many universities are conducting Diploma Courses in Astrology dealing with Stellar Movements, Casting of horoscopes,scientific concepts of astrology,comparative analysis of Astronomy & Astrology etc etc.We are amazed to find some of our amaeturist predictions come true.Every thing will be O. K. if it concerns about others.But when it is related to the problems of our own kith & kin,we become terribly nervous.

What I observe after taking some real interest in learning and studying astrology is that the mathematical part of it is absolutely stunning and captivating .But the prediction part of it is very much evasive and has an element of escapism .Study of our own horoscopes slowly and steadily without any prejudice did not yield correct results. In my husband's case the major accidents/bad events could not be revealed by studying his horoscope though I studied it too much care.

The prediction is more of psychological study than of astrology.
    'Transfer' may denote official transfer, promotion or ascension to heaven.

We have 12 rasis, 27 nakshatras and nine planets as per astrology.Rasis are actually clusters of stars .The distance of these stars are conveyed by a unit called light year-one light year representing 60lakhs crores of miles.For instance aswini star is 60 light years away and thiruvathirai star is 1500 light years away.( proved by science).

But the planets-moon, angarahan, budan etc are comparatively a few crores miles away from the earth.That is to say, planets are nearer and rasis are too too far.

According to astrology planets are stated to reside in these rasis and are moving from one rasi to another.Depending on the house or rasi occupied by the planet, it affects human beings, it is told.( A few days back the planet Shani or Saturn left Vrichika Rasi and entered Dhanur Rasi) and will reside there for 30 months.)

Each planet has its own dwelling period.Each rasi is lakhs of crores of miles from each other and from the planet also.How is it possible for the planets to reside in these rasis and travel from rasi to rasi?

This might have been believed to be true before the period of Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler,the great astronomical scientists.The discovery of telescope was a rude shock to olden day astrologers.Now even after the exact distances are well known,the belief continues that the planetary position at the time of birth of the child has mighty influence on the future of the child.

According to scientists, sun is a star.But it is considered as a planet in astrology.

Just like other planets,earth also revolves around the sun.But in astrology .
    earth is not considered a planet at all since predictions relate to beings on earth.

Rahu and Ketu which are just dissecting points are treated as planets whereas other recently discovered planets are not at all taken into account by many astrologers.

In earlier days they had no concept of the vast distances .Now that exact distances are known ,it does not appear logical to assume that the forces exerted by the stars and planets at the moment of birth can anyway shape our future .It is all the more confusing how the position of distant heavenly bodies make certain periods more favourable to people born under particular sign .No reasons have been assigned for the same.

There are many more contradictions .

When the predictions are good, people become very happy. However when things are not happening as expected, they become greatly disappointed & some go to the extent of abusing the astrologers.
    No need to talk ,when some mishaps are predicted.They become utterly depressed & helpless.

A famous mathematician cum astrologer, Bhaskaracharya by name,who had written so many works on JYOTHISHA SASTRA ,on seeing the horoscope of her young daughter Lilavathi predicted that she will attain widowhood soon after her marriage.Even as a great astrologer, he was very much upset. He wanted to prevent the mishap somehow. He consulted so many books & did so many calculations & at last found a way out.If the marriage is solemnised during a particular muhurtam ,the bride & groom will live long.
    So he fixed the appropriate muhurtam & conducted the marriage according to vedic rites.
    But unfortunately,the bridegroom met with his end the very next day.

Being a Gnani & Vivekee ,the astrologer analysed the circumstances.
    In those days there were no clocks to show the time. They had only sand Clocks consisting of 2 pots one below the other. The upper pot will have some perforations. Sand will be filled in the upper pot & thro the perforated holes it will slowly fall into the lower graduated pot with measurements & depending on the volume of sand collected in the lower pot, time will be calculated. It so happened that on the particular ill fated day ,the MOOKKUTHI(Nose RING ) stone worn by the girl fell into the upper pot obstructing one or 2 holes .Naturally sand began to fall at a slower rate, & the auspicious muhurtham passed earlier before the wedding started.
    The astrologer realised that destiny is strong. & a small event had prevented him from conducting the marriage at the correct time.
    The famous mathematical work'Lilavathi' was written by Bhaskaracharya.But all people are not matured as the great astrologer/mathematician.
    I had occasion to analyse many real incidents with the help of parameters.

Life is not a bed of roses. Ups & downs do exist.We seem to be more bothered about the difficulties which we may not face at all during our life time.Why to invite SCORPION BITE by paying an astrologer ?

It is a separate issue as to whether ASTROLOGY is a real Science?
    Do planetary movements have telling effect on human life?
    Do all the predictions come true?
    Are the astrologers efficient enough to give forecast?
    Even if they forecast some bad things, to what extent do they reveal?

Above all what is the dire necessity to know about the distant future ignoring the glorious present?
    If we are mentally strong,we can take guidelines from the astrologer's predictions & take our own decisions by our common sense or we may not approach the astrologer at all.
    But many are overpowered by astrological observations.

We cannot leave everything to DESTINY.
    All human beings are endowed with INTELLIGENCE & SENSE OF DESCRIMINATION., called Free Will.We have so many Gurus,books,elders & our own EXPERIENCES.

In stead of running after the astrologers, we may strengthen our mind,face all realities with Self Confidence & with greater FAITH in the ALMIGHTY.
    Let us not be victimised by money minded astrologers.

Once again sorry for the lengthy reply.

Don't get confused by the good/ or not so good Rasipalan
    Wish you all a Happy New Year.

jayasala 42

VaniVyas, jskls, kkrish and 2 others like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

:hello:if it turns u more optimistic, then it ought to be OK.
    Regards.

JessyPreethi likes this.