New to Induladies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Deepi, Dec 3, 2007.

1. rajirocks

rajirocks New IL'ite

Hi Deepti,
    Congrats, first off all. Now all you must do is enjoy your pregnancy thoroughly, eat well and look forward to becoming parents of a 'little miracle'.
    A few months later, when you start feeling the baby movements, you are going to love it. These days docs give pills to handle morning sickness, coz that helps in eating a good quantity of food. I took those too.
    And you are fortunate enought to have caring elders with you at this time.
    Don't feel tense at all. You can handle it when it comes to it. Infact, the option of 'painless labour' is available in leading hospitals these days. They give a medication to ease out your pain during labour. If you are so tense about the pain, you can opt for it at that time. Well, I didn't opt for it, but my friend did. But now, don't think much about these. Just be happy, hear good music, slogams etc. and eat to your hearts' content.

Regards

2. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

hi raji,

thank u so much. i'm much relaxed now.. u ppl here make me feel comfortable and relaxed :)Chillout!
    now i'm jus enjoying life... but my appetite has doubled and i have put on a lot of weight, though i'm not bothered abt it right now.. and i sleep a lottttttttttttttttttt... i could sleep all the 24hrs i guess Big Laugh
    had nausea but has reduced cos of the tablets.. now everything is fine... as u said will handle the pain when it comes :)
    take care and keep in touch...

luv,
    deepi

3. yoga

yoga New IL'ite

hi deepi...

welcome to the site...
    n congratz.... may u find some gud info abt it....

4. itzdms

itzdms Bronze IL'ite

Hi friend,

Congratulations dear! Think yourself special. It is going to be a beautiful journey ahead. It will be of ups and downs.. But take my words, have faith, keep yourself active and positive. This is what helped me a lot during my pregnancy period.

Be happy!

5. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

Dhivi, Deepi had already given birth to a cute little baby boy...was actually wondering how Deepi and little Sriman are doing? Hey Deepi how are you girl....give us some update on how you are doing? and how is the little one?

Sri

6. itzdms

itzdms Bronze IL'ite

oops... thanks Sri for pointing that out.. sorry for the mistake! :)