new system of education

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by desdimona, Mar 4, 2010.

1. desdimona

desdimona New IL'ite

New System of education has thrived in and Sibbal is I guess looking forward towards a revolution in education In India. Our system now comprises of American teaching techniques which isneither complicated nor simple.
    Barack Obama has stated innumerable times that our education system is far more better than theirs. Still aping the west is in our Indian Blood.
    Though the new system reduces stress it welcomes diversion of mind of a child. The more free he is- the more he thinks about other things.
    Well it is good that we are adopting new techniques but in a way we are detoriating our indigeneous education system.
    Well-this is my say. What say people?

2. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Good to know your thoughts Mona.

I agree with this statement :
    At the same time, I welcome the technology playing its role in teaching today. It saves lot of man power and time. The most important factor is that, it makes learning more interesting and fun for children. But nothing can replace the role of a teacher, especially a teacher's love, attention and care. Plus no technology can be successful without the guidance of a teacher upto a certain age of children.

We need to work to corporate technology into the system where ever it will enhance the teaching-learning process. I feel we need to include more physical games and competitions along with curriculam.