New/resale property - POints to be noted

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Luvpavi, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hi Lovely ladies,

I read many threads over here dealing about buying and selling of new/resale property or apartment. Then i came to know how much i lag behind with information. doh1

I have come here again to ask few question about buying and selling a property.

1. Are the rules same for buying/selling of new and resale property in India
    2. Does the rules differ from each and every state?
    3. What are the documents that needs to be verified before buying a resale property?
    4. How can the verification be done?
    5. What is the risk factor in buying a resale property(apartment or individual house)?
    6. What are the advantages of buying a new property than the resale property?
    7. what will be the market trend? old property with less market price than the new one?
    8. Just registering the house/apartment in our name is over? or what other formalities needs to be done to transfer a resale property to our name.?

I know many will think the questions are very silly. But i am zero in this area and ladies please guide me.

@Shanvy : You are the first person whose name came to my mind when i thought of posting this thread. So request your valuable suggestion.

Other ladies out there are also welcome to help me and other IL's who have the same confusion,

Thanks in advance... :thankyou2: