New Problem in TTC - "TB" - Need Support

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by durgees, Mar 31, 2010.

1. durgees

durgees Bronze IL'ite

Hi Babelfish,

If you have read my post, you can clearly see that I conceived naturally after the 9 months (not any shorter course!!!) of medications.

The TB in the uterine may or may not have moved to the tubes. In fact, for me the laproscopy was performed to check the tubes, and by when they came to know abt TB too. So i was not done another lap or HSG done to verify if the TB is gone. As per my TB doctor, nobody checks for TB negative after taking the medicine. It is understood that once you take the course of medicines, it is gone from your body (Anywhere in the body!!)

So I had that in mind, that TB is gone from me now, so I believe that I conceived. So the mantra for getting pregnant is more in the mind than in your body. Never think beyond the line and get yourself confused. And the most important instruction given to me was, never search about your problem in internet.

Just take this medicine phase as a chance for enjoying/holidaying, as after this when u conceive you cannot roam around places, and with kid it is going to get more difficult.

Stay positive and have hope always. Wish you success sooner...

1 person likes this.
  2. babelfish

babelfish Senior IL'ite

Thanks Divya and Durgees,
    Your words give me strength. On a topic like this there is hardly anybody you can speak with as not many know about it and will be unable to understand.

Thanks for replying.

3. babelfish

babelfish Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Thought of updating you with my HSG results. They came out normal. I have now completed 6 months with Anti TB medicines and the doc has asked me to continue till next month when she will do a TB PCR. The doc is suggesting IUI in the next round. My fingers are crossed.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best Babelfish! Hope the new cycle will bring you success!

5. babelfish

babelfish Senior IL'ite

Guys,

I just wanted to update this thread with updates at my end.

I am currently 5 months pregnant. We tried naturally (and IUI), without any medicines and it happened so easily the month we conceived that I wonder if stress and negativity was the only reason I did not conceive? I was diagnosed with genital TB but my tubes came out clean. Another doctor told me that there are a lot off cases of overmedication in genital TB. The TB PCR test is also a false positive on many occasions.

Also, I started cooking myself and included a lot of garlic in my recipes. Garlic is supposed to be a wonder drug for fertility so maybe that worked. We also included flax seed as part of our morning ritual..

All the best guys! If it can happen for me, it will happen for all. Just keep the faith!!!!

3 people like this.
  6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Babelfish. :)
    Good to hear about your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

7. durgees

durgees Bronze IL'ite

Hi Babelfish,

Really very happy to see your post. So as I said, the mental belief has worked for you, winning all the physical issues. Enjoy your pregnancy and eat healthy food.

Wish you a healthy pregnancy phase and a safe delivery..

8. Baba2810

Baba2810 New IL'ite

Hi divya can you let me know what u did as I too have history of 2 15 weeks miscarriage pls help