New Problem in TTC - "TB" - Need Support

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by durgees, Mar 31, 2010.

1. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Dear Durga

dont worry about the past. I know it is very difficult to let go of such painful memories. But re-thinking about those would only cause more stress to you.

For now concentrate on your treatment. Once you are well, you can always start ttc fresh. All our prayers and wishes are with you. take care of yourself.

2. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Durga,

My hugs for you.I can understand the pain to terminate your pregnancy after going through so many treatments.Be positive at what you are doing right now and I am sure that you would see the light at the earliest.

I feel the good thing in your case is that you can conceive naturally and there's a proof for it.So you have overcome the challenges of TTC and I am sure that this 9 months of your treatment will be done in no time.Time flies,So no worries about this small passing phase.I will sincerely pray for your speedy recovery and just concentrate on getting your body ready for a healthy pregnancy.Have faith in GOD.My best wishes!

3. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Durgees,

I know how you must be feeling to wait for another 9 months till you complete your treatment.
    But belive me time fly very fast. Your sucessful conception without any medical intervention proves that you can conceive naturally.

Be positive and take care of yourself.

P.S. I had a question if you can answere? How did they find out this TB?Did you had lap?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Durga,
    Sorry about the positions you are in. Hope you get the sweetest fruit soon.

Since you could conceive naturally with blocked tube, you can make it when you finish the TB tablet course. Stay positive.

Think that you are preparing your body well for the little one who is going to live there for more than 9 months. Give the baby the best place to live with. Think about these & do continue your treatment!

Hope Lord Muruga bless you to get your LO & hope your gynec to help you to achieve in your dream. My prayers & wishes to recover from TB effect & succeed in TTC soon!
    Baby dust to you.

5. chitra_lekha

chitra_lekha Bronze IL'ite

6. meganesh

meganesh Senior IL'ite

Hi Durga,

I am so sorry...Dont worry now, keep positive and stay healthy you will get your little one soon..

-Meganesh

7. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Durga,
    Sorry to hear about your TTC journey. I know how hard to do that. Im also TTC for past 6yrs. Im having PCOS and when I went for hysteroscopy, they found my tubes are thick which means very small passage. Due to this reason, my current doctor asked me to take Anti TB test. The test result is in border line only. My doc mentioned that tube thickness may be due to TB, so she asked me to take treatment for 6 month to cure TB. Now im in meditation for TB. Im taking R-Cinex tab every day in empty stomach. As raji mentioned about Endometric TB, for that they will take tissue from uterus and test right, but my doc didnt do that test.
    Initially i thought how come TB will affect TTC. When I searched in IL some two months back i didnt find enough information. Now I got some info. Is this Endometric TB? Is my TB is same as yours?
    Anyhave Im continuing my meditation, hoping to see some good result after it.
    I thought to share it to all ILs.

8. shwetasharma

shwetasharma New IL'ite

Thanks Durga, i got a lot of hope after reading your post and went to Kukke. and got pregnant.

&

Hi All,

I wanted to share my experience with you all which would give you a lot of hope. I had uterine TB and my both tubes were blocked. And Doctor said IVF is the only option for me. I was totally shocked hearing this, but at the same time i didn´ t lose hope. I tried all i could do whether its any other treatment or belief in god. I went to Vaishno Mata. I also went to Kukke Subhrimanya temple in Bangalore, as i had read on this forum (Durga's post) that this place has some divine power. And seriously when i went to Kukke, i felt very stong positive vibes. And very next month i got pregnant.

In between i also took ayurvedic treatment from Dr Sunil Kaushal in Vasant Kunj Delhi. He is great person and everytime, he was 100% sure that i would get pregnant. I just started his medications and in the same month i got pregnant. And now i am 6 months pregnant.

I don´ t know whats the actual reason. I think, its a miracle.

So pls pls pls pls don´ t lose hope and try everything you can. now with this i m 100% sure that if you try, everything is possible.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks,
    Shweta.

2 people like this.
  9. durgees

durgees Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone, I am replying here after a very very long time indeed.

I discontinued to write here, as I got a negative feeling from one of the reply here. But I kept my hopes on God.

And after my 9 months course of medicines, I conceived normally and delivered a Baby Boy in July 2011.

Now everytime I play with my son, Just one thing comes to my mind. This joy and happiness, it directly comes from the almighty, who made me deserve this pleasure.

I went to Ambegalu Krishna temple after the medicines, and I became preg the same month...

And I was doing the 9 Thursdays Pooja/fasting for sri shirdi sai. I had become preg before even the 8th Thursday...

All these things tell you just one thing.. When you pray with the hope and leave everything to him, he always takes care of you... Believe in him, and rest assured...

I am very thankful to my doctor, who made me realise that GOD is actually helping me all the way through...

Wishing and Praying for everyone in IL to have success in their life...

~durgees

8 people like this.
  10. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

Hai Durgees,

very very happy to knw that u are blessed wih a babby boy.sad to knw that u got a negative feeling aftr reading one of the replies.they wldnot have meant it.

if u dnt mind can u please tell me whr is the Kukke Subramanya temple in Bangalore and the Ambegalu Krishna.i wld like to go there. i am TTC for past 4 years.

can u write the details of the Dr whr u got treated and hw did they knw that u havTB.pls dnt take me wrong iam asking this because i came to knw abt TB of uterus only aftr reading ur post.hope u dnt mind.

lots of hugs to ur Unnikrishna