1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

new links

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by skirubas, Nov 12, 2010.

1. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

2. greatnovels

greatnovels New IL'ite

Hi Skirubas, Thanks for the sivasankari's short stories. I read those stories when I was in school/college. I liked it a lot at that time. Romba santhosama iruku thirumba padika chance kidaithathuku. I am so happy and thankful.

3. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi shoba
    i am sivasankari's fan from my teenage-yedharkaaga naavalil irundhu
    my son taught me how to make pdf files, upload them and coaxed me to publish my collections. i am happy you enjoyed it. i have uploaded poga poga yesterday. keep reading

4. greatnovels

greatnovels New IL'ite

Hi Skirubas, This is Mini. I mentioned Shobas quote since shoba gave the link. My sincere thanks to your son also. I too like Sivasankari very much.

Siva sankari yoda "Naan Nannaga" padichu irukingala.. romba romba nalla irukum. Bharathi - Character name. even antha novela iruntha naan rendu receipe kuda kathu kitten. masala dosai, bhel purinu.

"Poga poga" padikiren. Romba thanks Skirubas.

Thanks
    Min i

5. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi mini
    i haven't read naan naanaaga, seems published during 1987 to 1996 when i was away in andhra pradesh.i like all novels of sivasankari she writes casually, adding recipes and tips [poruthtamillama theriyaadhu], taking efforts to know thoroughly about the subject and all.
    i like yaen, nandu, paalangal, amma please enakkaaga, thappu kanakku, en chellangal, avan, thirivaeni sangamam, a small story bhayam, the list goes on... ofcourse i like yedharkkaaga, trhe first novel i read.
    thanks for your comments

6. greatnovels

greatnovels New IL'ite

Hi Skirubas, Thanks a lot for VS and KJ novels.

Mini

7. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi t.bharathi, parasakthi, mini and all IL booklovers

recently i have uploaded balakumaran, kj, vs novels and akilan's vetri thirunagar here.

Explore Featured Documents | Scribd

pl.watch regularly as i'll be uploading novelsdaily or alternate days

all old novels

pl.regularly comment

thanks for your visit

8. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi mini

this is the link for sivasankariyin ssirukadhai thoguppu 1
    sivasankariyin sirukathai thoguppu 1

and this is the new addition today kanchana jeya thilagar's ragasiya raagamondru
    Ragasiya Raagamondru Kanchana Jeyathilaagar

hope you like them

skirubas

9. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Skirubas,

Thanks a lot and lot for both U and to ur son...

Its really nice to see the earlier novels of the reputed authors... Those novels are not available even in hard-copy (widely) also...:thumbsup

Even if we are searching for those novels in Library also, some(most???)times we are not getting those... and in some way, we may miss the titles too... U r making us remembering those things only by all ur efforts and patience... Hats-off to U both!!!:hatsoffBow

Its really nice to see u all uploaders here... its just like a bouquet having different varieties of flowers... and We are getting different variety of books...:cool: :wink:

10. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi bharathi and all ILiltes

i am immensely happy to see such a beautiful comment. thanks ma
    though i happened to visit indus ladies last year, and am downloading and saving all the ebooks both english and tamil from so many sites, i didn't think i can upload some books.

only recently, i felt that there is a wide range of people still loving books and reading.
    and taking time to share them and comment.

so firstly i took out all my collection from the book shelf and , created images and converted them to pdf.by e-learning the procedure from my son in australia.

i am ardent reader and fan of ms.sivasankari who writes beautifully and i wanted to take her writings to the next generation to read them and enjoy.

i love ms.ramani chandran's books also. she is very soft, and ends her story in a happy note. i learnt the popularity she has gained from booklovers and how tamil people love to read tamilbooks though they are living abroad .

my only intention for uploading these novels is to make people far away from our country who can't get tamil books as and when they desire, read and enjoy, know the famous authors and their works in my young age.

i am happy that i bring happiness to some people by this deed.

thank you, keep on posting and commenting

skirubas