New Ivf Ongoing Or Yet To Start Il Support Group

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by PurpleSS, May 4, 2016.

1. PurpleSS

PurpleSS New IL'ite

hi All,
    Currently there is no ongoing IVF support group in IL so i am starting new thread here.
    IL who are in IVF process / yet to plan can share their experience and support over here.

here comes my story ( i will make it short ) , my age is 32 DH age is 35 ttc from 5 yrs and no luck.
    we got married in 2011. I having PCOS till 2yrs of marriage.
    In 2014 sudden shock in my life tat i got diagnosed with LYMPH node TB followed by organizing Pneumonia and auto immune :BangHead:. took treatment for 11 months ( tb medicine , steroids, etc..) and became normal.
    In 2015 we tough will start new life and was in TTC. 3 months put all our efforts i took CCQ and other tablets we are much confident that we will get success but all went false. another shock tat my right side tube is blocked and our 5 months follicular reports says always egg/ follicles are forming in right side.:sconf:. mmm wat to do now went took different dr opinion most of them suggested to go for IVF. due to stress and emotional eating i put on weight and end up in pcos again.

current story , planning to do IVF next month June. my heart beat for IVF gets fluctuates.:confundio1:

give me some tips how to prepare myself
    I am making my mind not to expect anything in the first attempt. I am new to some terms in this thread. most of the words i dnt even heard and no idea about it. so far after seeing my amh, other test dr said we are good to go. before going to IVF i should do lapro or do biospy of utres ??

2. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@PurpleSS .. All the best for your IVF next month!! I had 2 failed IUIs and planning for IVF after few months!! Your doctor thinks you are good to go, so think positive!! Were you asked to go for laproscopy or endometrium biopsy? did you check with your doctor why? I really have no idea why all these procedures have to be done before IVF..

Dont be so stressed abt it.. Lets hope your first cycle itself will give you a LO!

3. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

@PurpleSS
    I understand the pain of TTC.
    I would just advise u to b patient and trust ur doctor.
    Do all ur research about the procedure and discuss ur queries with the gynaecologist.
    Prepare ur mind & body for the procedure.

N I think she meant hysteroscopy with endometrial biopsy for TB PCR.
    I have heard most of the doctors do it to confirm the status of ur uterus. To know if the cavity is fine n the TB PCR is to test for tuberculosis in the endometrium. All this is a to confirm a healthy uterus n successful implantation..

4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

good luck to all the ladies ttc !

5. PurpleSS

PurpleSS New IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle , thanks and all the best for u too...
    i asked for hysteroscopy since past TB. but Dr dnt say anything.

6. PurpleSS

PurpleSS New IL'ite

thanks Ashima.

7. PurpleSS

PurpleSS New IL'ite

@Agony , i meant hysteroscopy since my past TB , but Dr said i have TB in lymp so it wont effect.
    im too much scared of IVF after gathering so much information.

8. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@PurpleSS - Good luck for your IVF in june. My prayers are always with you. Have healthy diet and be stress free. If possible try to reduce few kgs. Thats the only mantra which worked for me.

9. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

@PurpleSS

I understand the anxiety..
    But if IVF is the only option for u , u will have to b strong and ready to take it head on!
    Nothing is easy ..
    But if u aren't mentally prepared for it .. Take ur time and then plan the procedure.
    Ivf is a commitment. U need to invest ur time , money , emotions on this procedure.

I think u should listen to the doctor if she advises u hysteroscopy, as u had TB lymph, just to rule out of that minimum risk, cos after putting in so much in a a IVF , we want to be double sure that the uterus is healthy right ?
    It's done under anaesthesia, u wouldn't even know.
    All the best !
    God bless u

10. PurpleSS

PurpleSS New IL'ite

thankyou Agony , I will consult with Dr again for Hysteroscopy . i have appointment next week.