New In dubai..would love to get in touch with people and make freinds here..

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Rinki110, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Rinki110

Rinki110 New IL'ite

Hi Guys,

I am new in Dubai and live in Al-Qusais...Getting really bored since my husband's working and I sit at home the whole day doing nothing...

Would love to get in touch with people around here and see if we can connect and be freinds...

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

hi rinki,
    welcome to IL.I am sushma..i am a stay at home mom and stay in Qusais too..you will be glad to have joined this site..

1 person likes this.
  3. ManpreetKaur

ManpreetKaur Bronze IL'ite

hi rinki,
    I am Manpreet, residing in International city. Even i do the same, get bored mostly. But yes to get a break from that boring day, i visit DCC or other malls. Also plan outings with my friends. If you are interested, u can join in. :)
    Also, i am from Delhi in India and married for last 4 years. Tell me more about you and stay connected :)

4. Rinki110

Rinki110 New IL'ite

Hi Manpreet,

Nice to get in touch with you here.I live in Al qusais in Dubai and came here around 2 months ago. I have made a few freinds here and would love to be a part of your group.

I am married for 3.5 years now. I am pregnant and I am therefore cannot work for the next one year atleast.

I love shopping and goin to Malls has become one of my fav. past times offlate .
    Lemme know if you guys plan sumthing nexttime. I would love to join you.

Byee...:)

5. sujathat

sujathat Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rinki

How r u , when u came to dubai there are so many people Al-Qusais they will be in touch with u .

6. Sheebavinod

Sheebavinod Gold IL'ite

Hi Rinki,

Welcome to IL. There are lot of lovely ladies based in ghusais and you will be happy to meet them for sure, even I am one maong them. Where do you stay in ghusais??? Congrats and when are you due?? Meet ups happen too , so may be if you are interested , can be planned.
    tk cr

Regards,

Sheeba

7. Rinki110

Rinki110 New IL'ite

Hi Sheeba,

Glad to meet you here. I live In Al qusais near Al Bustan center. MY house is around 5 minutes frm the Al Bustan center.I would love to meet you girls. Lemme know about the next meetup and I'l be happy to join the group.
    Thanks a lot for ur wishes. I am due in July so there's a long way to go.

What about you?Do u also live somewhere nearby.How long have you been livin here?how do you pass your time here. I am new so really need to get familiar wi this place.

8. amirtha3004

amirtha3004 Senior IL'ite

Hi Rinki..

Am Amirtha here and live in Al nahda dubai.. near qusais... How r u... Where r u exactly... any landmark?

9. Rinki110

Rinki110 New IL'ite

HI Amirtha,

Nice to see you here. Well, I live near Al Nahda Metro station behind Al bustan center. What about you? Al nahda is quite a big area. Are you near Lulu mall coz My house is around 10 minutes frm Lulu.

10. Sheebavinod

Sheebavinod Gold IL'ite

Hi Rinki,

I live near Grand hotel in Dubai, not very far from your place. Sure, will let know about the next meet up. I have a 3 yrs old girl , so am at home , and have hobby of making jewelery. Dont worry, you will get used to the place .Why dont we meet up as we cannot exchange our contact details here. If you are ok, we can meet up in lulu hyper, what say??? let know.