1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

new film release

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nishashiva, May 13, 2010.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

watched irumbu kottai murattu singam. A different and vague genre.
    Unable to understand if this movie is a spoof movie like tamizh padam or a general cow-boy movie.

Padam full aa all people are wearing some kind of 80's cow-boy hat - manorama wears hat, padmapriya wears one, even the village priest wears a hat with bare body and veshti :rotfl
    Nice try.. but india la yaarukum puriyaadhu . enada padam eduthurkaan nu thonum.

1st half nalla comedy we were laughing . 2nd half konjam bore adichudhu.

Spoiler alert ( story given below ) :

Lawrence wants to get hold of a rare diamond , so is blackmailed by 3 old guys (obviosuly in cow-boy dress), to act like Singam . Lawrence happens to b the look alike of Singam so everyone in the village believes him.
    He protects the village from a villain#1 called Ulakai, whose boss is Villain#2 Nassar. His gang doll is Lakshmi rai - she also has a duet with hero - no idea why ?!:hiya
    the only unmarried girl in village Padmapriya falls for lawrence and some funny scenes around that. Due to budget or irrelevance i dont know, but only very minimum number of characters live in that village and also appear at only certain times.
    example : When priest has a dialog he appears in the scene and the next moment he is no more shown in the movie.
    there is one more villain #3 , a red-indian tribal community whose head is MS Bhaskar . His daughter Kaadhal Sandhya also falls for the hero (ayooda thaanga mudiyala)

Singam gets engaged with kadhal sandhya but later no idea how he escapes from wedding.
    Singam finally resolves the dispute with village + red indians and united ppl from all 3 gangs join in search of a treasure which has some laughs in the movie.
    He finally has a one-on-one with nassar and whether he wins or not is the movie :thumbsup

can be watched once, when you are totally bored.

3 out 5 for a comedy movie.
    2 out 5 on a general movie.

2. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    i watched "rettai suzhi" today..... it was nice....:):thumbsup it is like pasanga film... but not having as much concept as that has... a nice comedy riot to watch....:biglaugh i enjoyed it fully....:) the children's acting were superb....:):thumbsup

3. Nishashiva

Nishashiva New IL'ite

nice comments.... thank u for ur sharing:thankyou2:

4. Nishashiva

Nishashiva New IL'ite

yeah i also watched this movie nice...concept is good, best entertainer
    no blood, no punch dialoges , no heroism...:hiya

5. Nishashiva

Nishashiva New IL'ite

i watched angadi theru movie, any one saw that movie...
    After i saw that movie i feel so sad, every scenes r like real life..
    hero and heroine live in that charactor.:thumbsup
    nisha