New expats residential visa renew rules

Discussion in 'Housing in Abu Dhabi' started by momkarnik, Aug 27, 2012.

1. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

HELLO FRENZ,

I WANT SOME ADVICE ABOUT THIS TOPIC, BCOZ JUST NOW I M TOOK ONE 2 BHK VILLA IN MBZ city abu dhabi(payment by 1 chq only) , but now we r heard this new rules for res. visa renewal , the govt needs some documents like electricity bill, water bill ect, which is named by us. but in villas that type of no facilitis we have, den those people who living in villas what shld they do, plz advice

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Just check out whether the villa is approved by municipality for renting out, if so then there is no problem.
    If not then you have to change the villa.
    Anyways giving some undertable amount, the visas can be renewed.
    One of my friend;s friend did it recently

3. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

thnx for ur reply, acctually i got the tanancy contract paperwhich one is stamped by the broker only but with this contract they gave us lots of paper which all r wrote in a arabic thts why dnt know wt is it, but those papers r stamped by notary nd attestation dept of abu dhabi nd also gve a chamber of commerce certificate, so it is enough or not, how we can understnd tht villa is approved by municipality or not?

4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Take the papers to a typing center and check out whether the villa is approved by municipality for renting out.
    Or
    Did you recd any notice from municipality to vacate the villa? if so then it is not approved by ADM.