1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

New Diet chart with my experience !

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by krishnaamma, May 28, 2008.

Do you like this type of food to reduce your weight?

1. Yes

292 vote(s)
    89.0%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shanthi,

Come on yar! Have you seen my husband's diet chart? He is also working (I am not working.) when he is doing this much means, why not you? Surely you can do.:yes:Dont worry. Let us start this new "Kitchuppa's diet" from Monday. that is 1st June.

By the way :eek:mg: you did this much exercises? that too you spent 300 cal. :wowyou are sooooooooooo great. Really you can do it. :2thumbsup: worry will also increase your body weight. ( I am a tensed personWitsend and my husband is a cool person:cool2:)

Come on ladies let us do together and achieve the goal.

2. krishnaamma

Hi Shanthi,

No problem. we can eat them as it is as salad. I have never heard about this before. This is a news to me. In my house, we three will take them as it is. I will make dal, curry, dosa and chappati with that. No doubt about it. But while dieting we take raw salad only.

3. krishnaamma

Hi Shanthi,

I am posting these words from ammas.com ok ya? So go ahead.

"Sprouts are one of the most concentrated natural sources of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, trace elements, amino-acids and proteins on Earth. In addition to being super nutritious, sprouts are one of the most versatile foods in your kitchen. Sprouts can be the main ingredient or a garnish. Sprouts are a great snack - just fill a bowl, have a seat, and start munching. Every sandwich should have sprouts, every sandwich should be made with sprouted wheat bread, every soup should have sprouts.
    Sprouts - like all vegetables, are much more nutritious raw, and since sprouts are living food, they are the most nutritious of vegetables. Because of that some people think it is wrong to cook sprouts, but we think all that really matters is that you Eat More Sprouts, and if you prefer them cooked then cook them! Sure raw is better, but any sprouts are way better than none, so eat as you wish, cook 'em or don't! "

4. krishnaamma

Hi Shanthi,

Here is more slogans for raw sprouts,

Raw or Cooked Sprouts are not only a Nutritious addition to your diet,
    they are also Beautiful and Delicious!

Sprouts are:
    a snack
    great in stirfries
    salads
    good for tortilla insides
    unexpected on pizzas
    a powerful juice source
    a friend of soup
    necessary on sandwiches
    breakfast!

Experiment!
    It is your kitchen!

Hope this will help you!

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI Krishnamma,

I guess... thr will be so many new frnds to join us in this new diet from moday.. let form a group... maintain the diet as well as exercise regular also we will keep a target and reach the goal...

waiting for monday

vahee

6. krishnaamma

Hi Vahee,

Really, I am exited to see the support we got.:hiyaI am also started waiting for Monday, to do "Kitchuppa's diet":thumbsup I am so happy ya. I am doing everything because of your support only. Also waiting for Mubeen's reply.:-D She is also a great support to me. But for her I would have not tried GM diet after a long time.

7. Mubeen

Mubeen Bronze IL'ite

hi krishnamma.. first of all my heartly congrats to you for starting this wonderful thread... its really helpfull for people who r going to start GM diet...

Your new diet plan also sounds cool... there is no point you and vahee waiting for my reply.. its obviously going to be :yes:. lets start it from monday!

8. krishnaamma

Hi Mubeen,

You are so sweet.Bowyes let us start from Monday. I know that you will join in this group. But I want to hear from you:thumbsup:tongue

9. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sumathigaru,

as u said to do the exercise daily iam advised not to do any exercise by doctors because i am suffering from cervical spontilitis, so i cannot workout so what do u suggest me other than exercise even walking daily also gives me very bad spinal pain. so only following the diet will i b able to reduce my weight if so how many kgs may b, pls help me out,and my hubby is telling to follow the GM diet.

10. Mubeen

Mubeen Bronze IL'ite

Thank you krishnaamma... sure lets do it together!

I am happy to see many friends here!

i can understand that you must be feeling very happy seeing all responses!

Great work.. keep it up!