New Day, New Beginning With A New Hope.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Anusha2917, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much dear for the hugs ... :)

2. Anusha2917

Dear Viji aunty,
    Thank you very much for the positive words.. It means a lot. . And I'm very happy to hear your daughters have adopted.
    I have failed miserably to convince my family in going for adoption. I cannot do anything against their wish as I feel more than anyone else the adopted child should not be denied the love and affection it is supposed from my family members .

iyerviji likes this.
  3. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

@Anusha2917 Salute! to you. You are one of the most positive persons I have seen in my life, leave alone this forum and I really, really mean it. I won't say I know how you feel because reading through your post I had to face the fact that I just can't even start to imagine the magnitude of what happened here. However, what I did feel and I believe a 100% is that all this happened for a reason.

I am called so strongly to let you know that you should read the book Soul's Gift. I posted the link in one of my earlier posts or if you can't find it I can DM you the link again. There is a dedicated chapter for this topic in that book and you will be surprised yourself when you read that chapter because, just like you typed the conversation in scan room in your post, in that chapter, there will be a conversation with the soul that leaves in 4 weeks. I was amazed at the soul's reply when asked why did it choose to return to Source so soon.

My hope in sharing all this with you is, just like the mother in that chapter experiences closure and moves on once she hears the soul's reply, it might just help you too in processing what you are going through right now. Till that moment the mother blames herself but after she listens to the reply she feels liberated because she knows that it was what the soul wanted and it is safe. You will have to read the whole book to grasp the whole meaning of it but it will be totally worth it. You can trust me on that. I will continue to pray for peace and strength for you and your DH.

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Lalitha, please could you share the link here. Would like to read the book too.

Lalithambigai and Anusha2917 like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Thank you very much for the kind words. Yes your words are very true and I realize that it's not the only thing which defines woman but somehow it is difficult for me accept that all this is happening to me and I'm unable to find few answers . I guess over a period of time I realize that whatever happens is for our good and get to see it soon.
    Thank you again for your prayers and wishes. . :)

satchitananda likes this.
  6. Anusha2917

Thank you very much dear @Lalithambigai for your reply. . Somehow I fail to assess some facts like all this happens for a reason. That's why I come to this forum so get some realization. To assess some points which I fail to see. .
    Do share the link here and I will definitely read it..
    Thank you again.. :)

Lalithambigai likes this.
  7. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

@Anusha2917 I hope this was not true.
    But you are indeed a very positive person and I mean it. They say everything happens for a reason. Stay positive. Don’t blame yourself for all these things. You tried your best. Hope for the positivity to attract you.Good luck.

Anusha2917 and Lalithambigai like this.
  8. Lalithambigai

Sure Mam, you can download it here. Hope you too like it.

GeetaKashyap and satchitananda like this.
  9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

10. Lalithambigai

I understand and that's perfectly normal because we can connect the dots only in the rearview mirror (as Steve Jobs had said in his commencement speech at Stanford) and not through the windshield. The reason will be revealed to you at the right time and you will know when that moment arrives. Once the reason is revealed, it will seem so simple and obvious that you will wonder how you didn't think of it in the moment. This is life, the journey is the reward, hope the book helps you in giving some comfort by putting all this in perspective.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019