New cycle started TODAY??where to get ovulation kit??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ashakarthik, Dec 2, 2010.

1. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

Hi IL,

my new cycle started today..started my all new journey again...

anyone there who has got the cycle started???come and join...

please tell me where i can get ovulation kit in chennai??my husband says it is better to get from a medical shop..please tell me where to get that??

asha

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OPKs are not available in Chennai/India in medical shops. You should try online options...
    All the best to your new cycle...

3. ashakarthik

Hi vasu akkava thangaya????epdeee koopdanum...but please i wan to call u like that only...soooo concerned about others...some how i have started feeling like u r my sister..

i told my husband about shiiping ovulation kit.But he aid wat if it get damaged while shipping from.So he wants it to get from medical pharmacy.
    Sorry if you feel this is personal:bowdown jut want to know have you got it from online??and whether it was reliable???

pls help

asha

4. Vasumathy

Hi Asha,
    I haven't attempted OPKs till now. But read from other posts in IL, few have brought it through online options. I trust they have used it as well!

This look nice.. (Me as) younger sister seems to be interesting.. It depends on our age... I am 28! Decide whether i am akka or thangai! :)
    Take care.

5. ashakarthik

Hi vasu(akka as per age and thangai as per aasai) he he...anaaa vasu akka is actually nice...thats when i can ask u sooooo many doubts and u can guide me kindly....selfish naaa...sorry..actually am only daughter..so i don have anyone to ask all this..anyways...am planing to buy one opk in january...if dec is failure..then i can move on to jan with opk...

hope it works out welll!!!!

baby dust to you...

asha

6. anamiks

anamiks New IL'ite

Hi Asha,

Hope we can be cycle buddies this time. I have started spotting today and expecting AF to arrive in full flow from tomorrow onwards. We can share & compare our symptoms.

I got OPKs from internet twice.. ஆனா, எனக்கு PCOD பிரச்சனை இருக்கிறதால, i think i didnt ovulate properly. ரெண்டு தடவையும் நான் ovulate பண்ணுறதுக்கு முன்னாடியே 10 sticksஉம் காலி ஆகிடுச்சு :-( அதுக்கு மேல செலவு பண்றதுக்கு மனசு இல்ல.. (around 1000 Rs for 10 sticks)

This cycle, my doctor has told me to undergo follicular study. I am planning to use OPKs also simultaneously. Use பண்ணி பார்த்துட்டு உங்களுக்கு சொல்றேன்..

7. Vasumathy

Asha,
    One more sis! Cool!
    Hope things will be fine before attempting for Jan! All the best.

HI Anamiks,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

Please use only English here. Not Tamil. Other language people will find it difficult to communicate right!
    All the best to your new cycle.
    Baby dust to you.

8. anamiks

anamiks New IL'ite

//One more sis! Cool!//

yes. I was a silent reader of TTC forum till now. After seeing a cycle buddy to share my feelings, thought of breaking my silence :)

//Please use only English here. Not Tamil//

Oops... Sorry.. that was a mistake.. will stick to english in future..
    Thank you vasu, for mentioning...

9. ashakarthik

Hi vasu akka...vaaiku sakarai if i get pregnant this month:)

and a biiiiiig hi to anamiks....how are u and welcome to ttc forum...today is 8th day for me...i got my first day on 28th...pcos for u???dont worry...we will try together and hope we succeed also anamiks....and please do tell me about opk..i don have any idea..and if u r from india then tell me from which site you got opk..so i can also try(hope i should not get a chance to use it;-)))...hmm will see...and btw we are trying on daily basis anamiks..not on alternative days...

all the best and baby dusts to all the ttc ladies.....

asha

10. anamiks

anamiks New IL'ite

Hi Asha,

Yeah, I have PCOS. But my gynaec has told me that it is not much severe. So, hoping for the best.
    I am not sure whether i am allowed to post direct links here or not. Its a website called ovutest (kerala based). google it and u can easily find out. They have also given clear instructions and when should u start using it.

I'll include you in my prayers.. We'll not miss this cycle at any cost.. Hopefully this will be "OUR" month :)

Baby dust to all here!!

-Anamika