1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Born Babies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

looks u also need some masala, eh ! And i thought u are the praying type of lady, with mangalsutra whole day praying in temple.:rotfl:rotfl

And u like to talk about Anna Nicole and Neena Gupta.You are well aware of all the gossip !Great.Regards.kamal

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Common kamalji, I dont pray the whole day....and if i was that type tauba..how will i be replying to your thread or enjoying your naughtiness....

what to do, being a news buff, i get all the stuff without trying hard...thanks to all tv network..they go overboard on this gossip...

Latest is saif and kareena are item...and saif says we are happy together:tongue:tongue:tongue

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello,
    It is not that Shanthi loves gossips, these people made such a head line news and couldn't just miss the topic.

But now the science has improved so much and people can find the real father and mother

~Punitha.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Thanks puni.

See kamalji...people know me..i dont gossip..for that i dont mind watching news/writing fb for your post....

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Shanthi,
    What's cooking between Saif and kareen now??
    what happened to Saif's Rose and Kareena's boy friend ( i don't remember his name).

~Punitha

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Puni,

I dont know. just saw the news in ET..headlines i suppose..they were seen officially at some party...and saif was quoted to be very happy about it......somebody who follows film gossip should enlighten me also....:tongue

7. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Puni and Shanthi - Good going gals - you have succesfully hijacked Kamalji's thread to Bollywood and Hollywood gossip. :tongue

8. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I have heard all these discussions about the resemblance of the child... Sorry, I never could make out... But in Indian circumstances, it more reflects to fuel their ego's...

Now I understand why the sales of Odomos has reduced and not seen in the market... I thought it is because of the advent of tortoise and other musquito repellents... It is great....

I dont know about saif & all others...

But your explanation to have drinks, is something great....

Life is to enjoy.....

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda, u dont startt to drink, reading my blog, otherwise Shanti will kill me.:rotfl

Well Saif and all Shanti is an expert.what say Shanti.