Never Mind.....

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Amulet, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Yes... threads in this forum are tough to find. Not only that, whatever you post here do not go into your "post count". If you are really keen on the ratio of likes/posts like Thyagarajan (another member working on keeping dementia at bay by forum exercise) had noticed and congratulated you on, you ough to post more often on Community Chit-Chat forum threads and get "likes". [ notice that I had "liked" your post here, not just for the effort to get here, but for the actual content of your post]

Insomnia is what makes seniors to get up and do what needs to be done. Whether they go on social forums or just attend to other calls.

FYI... we weren't hijacking the thread over there. It was about "how to keep calm"... and not necessarily about dealing with little tots at home. Life can be more agitated with seniors under one's care than little tots. You can see that even nameless unknown seniors can agitate you on the internet, and when that happens, you'd post in the thread "how to keep calm" when you deal with us.

but ... Never Mind. You are always welcome to post all of whatever you wish on this thread.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

I thought OP took too much work load on her and one could remain calm by reducing one's workload. Means more relaxing time and less reaction to the stuff which would annoy us . Mundane household chores could make us feel agitated . I could be wrong.
    Anyways Never mind.
    And never mind about the likes.

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The cause is a good one, but the kid so annoying.

Amulet likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Yes; she is totally annoying. Many in the poor countries who get to see (the translated version of) her, would wish for a faster global warming, so that we could have a CTRL-ALT-DEL for the human race. And start all over. Do it differently the next time.

And then again...... Trump wanted immigrants from Scandinavia, and not from the brown lot down south or elsewhere. And she turned up as the first boat people to come. Perhaps there'd be more.

shravs3 likes this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Fusion Cuisine:
    Rasam used to make a spicy soup with sauteed chicken thigh pieces, onion and Tofu. Accompanied by fried papads, and a drink. Home-Alone-Lunch. Low Carb'

upload_2019-9-25_8-4-2.png

startinganew and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Amulet, your imaginative stretch of a hot-iron curling hairy amoeba in hamlet kinks while confiscating a ‘key’ as home in a gated community of keys is hilarious. You have unimpeachable sense of humour! It’s rare amongst low-lying mortals. That imagery is cute and funny! What was that amoeba wearing by the way? A pleated or a depleted skirt? That is also the question.

Amulet likes this.
  7. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Haha.... a depleted skirt is less frequent than pants...
    upload_2019-9-25_8-39-14.jpeg [​IMG]

At what age should one feel silly wearing tormented (officially they are called "distressed" ) clothing ?

8. Anusha2917

I'll put it this way "Hot tamarind broth with some tomatoes and spices with sauteed chicken thigh piece, onion and tofu "

Amulet likes this.
  9. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

Kozhi-rasam (chicken rasam in Tamil) is a pretty popular dish usually made for guests. I forget the origin of the dish - my mom didn’t make it but used to say it was common in her extended family.

Amulet likes this.
  10. Anusha2917

You call him young but I can still never put my money on these kind of clothes. :shakehead:
    I'm okay to wear shorts when on a holiday and wear a bikini while on the beach but somehow these distressed jeans is a :nono: for me .