1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Never Before Faced It :(

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by srajitha, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

@srajitha: I see that you had already been receiving good advice.
    Please call the police, and be safe. Go to a hospital and get checked out.

beautifullife30 and Sunshine04 like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

It pains me to read this MA. I feel so sorry for the situation you are in. What are you waiting for. As per others advice take charge of your life. You don't deserve this dear. Go to police. Leave this moron. Divorce him. No don't take the abuse.

3. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, So Sorry to read this. I cant imagine how your kids might have felt. Hugs to you dear.

Go to police and complain. Throw him out of the house. Get out of his life forever. If I were in your position I will not wait a moment or live with him as it has been a while like this& file divorce. I consider divorce as the last option, but in your case its not safe to continue like this. It will damage your kids than you imagine. Its up-to you to decide. I can understand your emotional attachment. Its ok to separate with that attachment. Your husband dont respect or love you. He is simply using you to save his image in front of society. If you continue abuse will elevate for sure. Your life is more important than anything else. Only then you can take care your kids. Society will not come and rescue you when you are in danger.

NO to abuse. Take charge of your life for you and kids. Please dont listen to his words. He will continue to do this. He is a bad role model for your kids. You have been touring yourself by staying in this marriage.

Where are you now? Collect evidence. Take pics if you have any bruises. Goto hospital and report. What about your family? Will they support you. Even if no one support you, take charge of your life. More courage and strength to you.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  4. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

ladies
    please give me strength and put me in your prayers , I am going to a lawyer , I have taken the decision to end this marriage. Some where I am scared / worried about my kids.
    Please friends , keep me in ur prayers , I am looking for a permanent solution.
    May god help me to be strong.

Anusha2917, Adharv, DDream and 2 others like this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@srajitha ,

Marriage is supposed to be a beautiful union of 2 persons and they lay the foundation for tomorrow's society. I am sure your neighbours and relatives must be having some clues about what is happening in your family. Has anyone tried to intervene and protect you? Is this the society you are trying to please? What impression are your children carrying from your interactions with your husband?

Please be firm and let your children know what is right and what is not. Walk out of this sham marriage with your head held high. Don't change your mind anymore as you have already thought and compromised in it sufficiently.

All the best, dear. You shall be in our prayers.

Adharv likes this.
  6. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

You have suffered a lot in this marriage. You and kids deserve a peaceful life. You will never realize how strong you are unless being strong is the only option left.
    Be strong. Our prayers will there for you.

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Hi Ma'am,

I really have nothing much to talk about the past. Maybe you really needed someone to care and support you when ur DH ignored and assaulted you. Anyway past is past.

Be bold and strong, time would heal your pains. Focus on your kids. Make sure in no form kids get impacted by your acts.

It's hard to keep our mind crystal clear but try to keep your thoughts under control. Your kids would really need your complete attention. Also love and live for yourself too.

Don't try to waste your time worrying about something which is not really worth it. Broken glass can never be fixed.

You may feel lost, defeated that's not true... Battle is not over until you win. Cheer up.

Definitely he would help you but put your best efforts too. Don't completely lean on him.

Good Luck for your new life. Will prayer for your wellbeing.

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

@srajitha definitely will keep you in my prayers. Be strong.