1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Neutrogena Multi Vitamin Face Lotion with AHA

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by SriVidya75, Dec 24, 2009.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I am using this Lotion as a moisturizer after using the Neutrogena cleanser. Did anyone use this lotion? any experience? I feel it feels a bit oily on face though, however I am using it only once a day.

I heard AHA products make skin prone to sun burn (sensitive to sun rays) so any suggestion on the frequency of the use???

I just loved both the products of Neutrogena I am using because just in 1 week I can feel the fresh skin.:)

2. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

yes of course. AHA thins your skin and be careful that you dont use any retinol while using AHA. the effect is usually awesome but sustenance is the problem. but dont step out in the sun and use a sunscreen if you have a to go out.

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I have the most sensitive skin...as far as I know...I used fair and lovely when I was in India but since my graduation, nothing literally no cream worked for me...If I try anything new it gives me immediate allergic reaction or severe breakout. through out the year I have this acne problem sometimes I feel so irritated to see my face as hardly in a month I get to see no Acne for only 2 or 3 days. and they all leave those light / dark blemishes...

This cleanser and the multivitamin lotion with SPF 15 seems like really worked for me ..(touch wood :)) In these 5 days of use I can see my skin has cleared out pretty well and the blemishes lightened up.

I am planning to slowly reduce the usage to alternate days so that I can avoid this sun damage. Also as this is winter time with less sun exposure, hoping it would work for me...

Over all I suggest this product to everyone who is looking for Acne /Blemish free skin.

4. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

good for you and that was a live testimony. I am happy for you that your skin is better now. use a good sunscreen and keep your face clean. never poke your zits.

5. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

I checked this product in the whole of bangalore. I did not get them. they might launch it soon hearing your testimony. :)