1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nepotism

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PoojaShah, Jul 30, 2017.

1. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

There has been a lot of talk about nepotism in Bollywood lately. And it got me thinking. What if God is a nepotist? What if he cares about a chosen few?

Now, if you were a fatalist,you would say it's all about our Karma. But what if there's no such thing as Karma? If you look around and see the gap between the rich and the poor, you'll know what I am talking about. There's a significant inequality in the distribution of wealth. And it's not only about money.
    Some people are happier than others. They are healthier than others. They are prettier than others. They are more powerful than others. In general, they are luckier than others. Here the word 'luck' has come into the play. But what if luck is a myth? What if the so called lucky people are not lucky at all but just favorite people of God?

So you'll ask what about our Karma? And I'll say that perhaps human beings invented Karma so that they can blame their misfortunes on it. But then again who control our thoughts? It's God. He made us think about Karma so that one can't blame him of discrimination.

Pooja Shah.

ashima10, Sandycandy and Mistt like this.